谁帮我翻译一下歌曲Don't cry for me Argentina

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/24 13:12:46
谁帮我翻译一下歌曲Don''tcryformeArgentina谁帮我翻译一下歌曲Don''tcryformeArgentina谁帮我翻译一下歌曲Don''tcryformeArgentina我找个现成的以

谁帮我翻译一下歌曲Don't cry for me Argentina
谁帮我翻译一下歌曲Don't cry for me Argentina

谁帮我翻译一下歌曲Don't cry for me Argentina
我找个现成的以前的版本吧,mm翻译得真不错,我也很喜欢听这首歌,经常听的是麦当娜的那个版本,
歌曲:别为我哭泣阿根廷
歌手:辛尼德·奥康娜 专辑:暂时不知
it won't be easy.那并不容易.
u'll think it strange.你会感到奇怪.
when i try 2 explain how i feel.当我努力说明自己的感受.
that i still need ur love.我仍然需要你的爱.
after all that i've done.在我所做的一切面前.
u won't believe me.你仍不愿相信我的话.
all u will see is a girl.你总是认定我还是那个
u once knew.你从前认识的女孩.
although she's dressed up 2 the nines.虽然她的打扮无可挑剔.
at sixes sevens with u.却与你格格不入.
i had 2 let it happen.我无法避免其发生.
i had 2 change.我不得不去改变.
couldn't stay all my life.不能听凭自己
down at heel.随波逐流.
looking out of the window.(满足于)张望窗外.
staying out of the sun.远离阳光
so i chose freedom.于是我选择了自由.
running around.四处漫游
trying everything new.尝试一切新事物.
but nothing impressed me at all.但没有给我留下一丝印象.
i never expected it to.这本非我所望.
don't cry 4 me argentina !阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
the truth is i never left u.事实上我从未离开过你.
all through my wild days.在那段狂野岁月里.
my mad existence.疯狂历程中.
i kept my promise.我信守诺言.
don't keep ur distance.别将我拒之门外.
and as 4 fortune.至于金钱
and as 4 fame.以及名利.
i never invited them in.我曾未奢望.
though it seemed 2 the world.虽然在世俗看来.
they were all i desired.它们是我所有欲求.
they are illusions.它们不过是幻象.
they're not the solutions.绝非解决的途径.
they promised 2 be.如它们所承诺的那样.
the answer was here all the time.答案一直在这.
i love u hope u love me.我爱你,
have i said too much 我是否说得太多?
there's nothing more.没有更多的表白.
i can think of 2 say 2 u.我想不出还能向你表白什么.
but all u have 2 do.但你所要做的.
look at me.只是看着我.
to know that every word is true.你就会知道每字每句都是真情.

阿根廷别为我哭泣
这是一首歌名,很好听!

这是一首很动听的歌!
Don't Cry For Me, Argentina(阿根廷别为我哭泣)
It won't be easy 那,谈何容易
You'll think it strange 你们感到奇怪
When I try to explain how I feel 当我试着诠释心中感受
That I still need your ...

全部展开

这是一首很动听的歌!
Don't Cry For Me, Argentina(阿根廷别为我哭泣)
It won't be easy 那,谈何容易
You'll think it strange 你们感到奇怪
When I try to explain how I feel 当我试着诠释心中感受
That I still need your love 在那一切之后
After all that I've done 说我仍需要你们的爱
You won't believe me 你们不会相信
All you will see is a girl you once knew 你们所见仍曾经认识的女子
Although she's dressed up to the nines 即使衣冠楚楚
At sixes and sevens with you 却与你们格格不入

I had to let it happen 我不得不让它发生
I had to change 我不得不有所改变
Couldn't stay all my life down at heel 怎能终身卑微
Looking out of the window 满足于望向窗外
Staying out of the sun 远离阳光
So I chose freedom 所以我选择了自由
Running around trying everything new 四处漂泊,尝试一切新奇
But nothing impressed me at all 但不曾有任何给我留下烙印
I never expected it to 而我,也从不期盼

Don't cry for me, Argentina 阿根廷啊,别为我泪潸然
The truth is I never left you 真真切切,我从未远离你们
All through my wild days 即使在那些放浪的岁月
My mad existence 和痴狂的经历中
I kept my promise 我依旧恪守我诺言
Don't keep your distance 别与我隔阂

And as for fortune, and as for fame 至于名和利
I never invited them in 我一刻未曾奢望
Though it seemed to the world 虽在俗世看来
they were all I desired 它们是我所追求
They are illusions 那无非幻象
They are not the solutions 它们并非解决之道
They promised to be 如同它们承诺的一般
The answer was here all the time 答案一直就在这里
I love you and hope you love me 我爱你们,也求你们一样爱我

Don't cry for me Argentina 阿根廷,别为我泪潸然
The truth is I never left you 真真切切,我从未远离你们
All through my wild days 即使在那放浪岁月,
My mad existence. 和痴狂经历中
I kept my promise. 我依旧恪守我诺言
Don't keep your distance. 别与我隔阂

Have I said too much? 我是否说的太多?
There's nothing more 再无他物
I can think of to say to you 我能想到要对你们倾诉
But all you have to do is look at me 你们只须看着我
To know that every word is true 便明白字字句句出肺腑

收起

阿根廷为我哭泣