英语翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/09 10:38:15
英语翻译英语翻译 英语翻译InNovember1979,pupilsinEnglandwereabletowatchanewTVprogramcalledMoney.在1979年的11月份,

英语翻译
英语翻译
 

英语翻译
In November 1979, pupils in England were able to watch a new TV program called Money.在1979年的11月份,在英国的小学生能够看一部叫做猴子的电视节目.
Most of them were hearing this story for the first time.他们当中大多数人是第一次听到这个故事.
However, this story is not new to Chinese children.然而,这个故事对于中国的小孩子并不陌生. The Monkey King or Sun Wukong is the main character in the traditional Chinese book Journey to the West.齐天大圣或者孙悟空是这本中国传统书籍《西游记》的主角.
The Monkey King is not just any normal monkey.齐天大圣并不是一只普通的猴子.
In fact, he sometimes does not even look like a monkey!事实上,他有时看起来甚至不像猴子. This is because he can make 72 changes to his shape and size, turning himself into different animals and objects.这是因为他会把他的形状大小进行72变,把自己变成不同种动物或物体. But unless he can hide his tail, he cannot turn himself into a person.但是除非他能藏得住尾巴,不然他就不能把自己变成一个人.
To fight bad people, the Monkey King uses a magic stick.为了和坏人斗争,齐天大圣用他的魔法棒.
Sometimes he can make the stick so small that he can keep it in his ear.有时,他可以把棒变得如此小以至于他可以将它藏在他的耳朵里.
At other times, he is able to make it big and long.有些时候,他能把它变大变长.
The Monkey King has excited the children of China for many years.齐天大圣这些年来使中国小孩们都很兴奋.
And as soon as the TV program came out more than 30 years ago, Western children became interested in reading this story because the clever Monkey King keeps fighting to help the weak and never gives up.在30年多年以前,当这部电视节目一出版时,西方的小孩对阅读这个故事产生了兴趣,因为聪明的齐天大圣一直都在努力去帮助弱小的人,而且从不放弃.
Hansel and Dretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother.韩赛尔与葛雷特与父亲和继母住在森林附近.
One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow.有一年,气候如此干燥以至于没有食物能够种出来.
The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die.妻子告诉她的丈夫,除非他把孩子扔到森林里,让他们死,不然一家人都要死. Dretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.葛雷特听到了,然后韩赛尔制定了一个计划去拯救他自己和他的妹妹.
The children learn that something bad is going to happen.孩子们都了解到一些糟糕的事将要发生.
Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?你听到我们的继母计划要杀死我们么? Don’t worry! I have a plan to save us.别担心!我有个计划去救我们.
How can you save us?你怎样救我们呢?
Be quiet! I’m going outside to get something in the moonlight. Now, go to sleep.安静点!我正要乘着月光到外面去拿点东西.现在,睡觉吧.
The children wake up.孩子们醒来.
Get up, lazy children.起床,懒惰的孩子.
Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.是的,亲爱的们.你们必须和我去
森林里去取些柴火.
Here’s some bread. Don’t eat it until you get to the forest.这有些面包.直到你们到底森林才可以吃它.
Dretel learns about Hansel’s plan.葛雷特了解了韩赛尔的计划.
Hansel, what are you doing?韩赛尔,你在干什么?
I’m dropping white stones along the way.我正在沿路扔些白色石头.
Unless I do, we’ll be lost.我不这样的话,我们将迷路的.
Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we’ll be able to see the stones.今晚,当月亮闪耀的很亮时,我们能够看到这些石头.
The children surprise the parents.孩子们使他们的父母吃惊.
You bad children! What a long time you slept in the forest!你们这些坏小孩!你们在森林里睡了多么长的一段时间啊!
We thought you were never coming back.我们以为你们永远都不会回来了.
Now, go to bed. As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.现在,睡觉去.你们一醒来,你们就必须和你们的父亲去森林.
What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.什么,又去?我想要去外面看月亮. No. You can’t go out now.不,你现在不可以出去.
Hansel has to change his plan.韩赛尔不得不改变他的计划.
What can we do? You have no more stones.我们能做什么呢?你没有更多的石头了.
I’ll drop pieces of bread. As soon as the moon rises, we can follow them instead.我将会丢些面包片的.当月亮升起时,我们可以跟着它们走.
The children cannot find the pieces of bread.孩子们不能找到面包片了.
I can’t see any bread on the ground. Maybe it was the birds.在地上我看不到任何面包.也许鸟儿吃掉了.
Never mind! Just keep walking. Unless we do, we won’t find our way out.别介意.就一直走吧.如果我们不这么做,我们将找不到出去的路.
The children get lost.孩子们迷路了.
Hansel, we’re really lost!韩赛尔,我们真的迷路了.
Listen! That bird’s song is so beautiful that we should follow it.听着!鸟儿歌声是如此的美以至于我们应该跟随它.
Look! It’s leading us to that wonderful houses made of bread, cake and candy.看,它正引导我们去那么美丽的用面包,蛋糕和糖果做的房子.
Let’s eat part of the house!让我们吃掉这座房子的一部分吧!