英语翻译I'v been brokehearted ever since the day we partied (我们分开后我的心就碎了)I didn't know where to turn to ever since you went away (你走后我甚至不知道要去哪里)I goin' in circles wander if really hurts you
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/19 09:42:07
英语翻译I'v been brokehearted ever since the day we partied (我们分开后我的心就碎了)I didn't know where to turn to ever since you went away (你走后我甚至不知道要去哪里)I goin' in circles wander if really hurts you
英语翻译
I'v been brokehearted ever since the day we partied
(我们分开后我的心就碎了)
I didn't know where to turn to ever since you went away
(你走后我甚至不知道要去哪里)
I goin' in circles wander if really hurts you
(我总在原地打转徘徊想着是否伤害了你)
I know i don't deserve it
(我知道我不该这样)
But I'm dealing with it everyday
(但是我每天还是这样做)
I was so surprised
(我很好奇)
I didn't know what to say
(我不知道说什么)
But i forgave you for throwing all away
(但是我原谅了你,我把所有的事抛之脑后)
I've been hopin' you come back to me
(我一直期望你能回到我身边)
I forgive you.for everything
(我原谅了你所有的事情)
I've been crying about everything
(我为所有的事情哭了)
Now I won't be satisfied till you come back to me
(现在我不会满意任何事情直到你回到我身边)
It really don't make sence
(我真的不想让它有意义)
I've been trying to figure out why you left
(我努力找寻你离开的原因)
I've picking up the pieces
(我拾起所有的记忆碎片)
now I wish you're here with me
(现在我只希望你能和我在一起)
I don't have much to say
(我没有太多的话要说)
Haven't seen you since you've gone away
(从你离开的那一刻开始我就再也没有见过你了)
英语翻译I'v been brokehearted ever since the day we partied (我们分开后我的心就碎了)I didn't know where to turn to ever since you went away (你走后我甚至不知道要去哪里)I goin' in circles wander if really hurts you
是一些常用口语···
Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同!
I'm spaced-out!我开小差了!
No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!
No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智!None of your business!要你管?
There is nothing on your business!这没你的事!
Now you are really talking!说得对!
Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到!
Stay away from me!离我远一点!
Stay on the ball!集中注意力!
That makes no difference.不都一样吗?
That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!
That's always the case!习以为常!
That's going too far!这太离谱了!
That's more like that!这才象话嘛!
The answer is zero!白忙了!
The dice is cast!已成定局了!
The same as usual!一如既往!
The walls have ears!隔墙有耳!
May I have your name,please?请问您贵姓?
What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了?
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻.
If there's anything you'd like to know,don't hesitate to ask.
如果想要了解什么,尽管问吧.
If I can do anything for you,please don't hesitate to letme know.
如果我能为你做些什么,尽管说好了.
I'm glad to be of help to you.我很高兴能对你有所帮助.