求The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy这首英文的翻译急需,好的话重金悬赏!
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/26 10:00:08
求The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy这首英文的翻译急需,好的话重金悬赏!
求The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy这首英文的翻译急需,好的话重金悬赏!
求The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy这首英文的翻译急需,好的话重金悬赏!
Have you ever really wondered,
你是否曾想过
What do when you're lost in the black?
你坠入黑暗时发生了什么
And you know that you won't ever find your way back,
你也知道你永远不可能找到回时的路
You don't know where you could possibly be.
你不知道你可能在哪儿
Use the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
《银河系漫游指南》用起来
When you find yourselves roaming in oblivion,
当你发现你自己在漫无目的的闲晃
Searching for things to explore.
快去找点东西来探索吧
You can bet you will experience more,
我敢说你会经历不少
So many planets to see.
那么多星球可看
They're in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
他们就在《银河系漫游指南》
Lost in the darkness forever we'll be.
我们要永远迷失在黑暗里了
Lost in the darkness of time.
迷失在这世间的黑暗里
You know all is lost if you didn't care to bring,
你不用心带着就会全部丢失,这点道理你肯定知晓
The thing that we all do agree.
Is important when in space don't you see?
我们都觉得重要的一件事就是在太空里了 还不明白吗
That's the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
《银河系漫游指南》
Got the answer to all of your needs.
提供你所需的所有答案
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
《银河系漫游指南》
Go get it,or steal if need be.
赶快去买吧,实在不行就偷一本
Use the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
《银河系漫游指南》用起来
这是本书吧,已经有了现成的翻译了:《银河系漫游指南》,请参见网页:
http://baike.baidu.com/link?url=hpO1ZBKSK7qmY7vZx1F_wyaGpMXw_cg8hB-Is_-k2sDycy3mrrQ-zpJVkKGTUIU8PsXFamP1NWTdJRNxVif3UiQs1WQOy5D5KmJjvnKQWPeB-V0WdOh7opBNl6LUH9Tw8WECkyXER2laFAEVohO29K