英语翻译访客须知Visitor badge Notioe for Visitors1、 加入厂区先到门卫室,填写访客登记单.Befor you enter into factory area.Please go toout guard room and fill in a registration from.2、加入厂区严禁吸烟,车辆进入公

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/16 19:59:40
英语翻译访客须知VisitorbadgeNotioeforVisitors1、加入厂区先到门卫室,填写访客登记单.Beforyouenterintofactoryarea.Pleasegotooutg

英语翻译访客须知Visitor badge Notioe for Visitors1、 加入厂区先到门卫室,填写访客登记单.Befor you enter into factory area.Please go toout guard room and fill in a registration from.2、加入厂区严禁吸烟,车辆进入公
英语翻译
访客须知
Visitor badge Notioe for Visitors
1、 加入厂区先到门卫室,填写访客登记单.
Befor you enter into factory area.Please go toout guard room and fill in a registration from.
2、加入厂区严禁吸烟,车辆进入公司限速10公里,并按规定停放
No smoking in factory area;Please drive your vehicle at10km/h.and leave it in the parlang area.
3、 未经许可谢绝进入车间参观、拍照.
Resoect out custom erstom ersinte girity:don’t take pictures
4、 严禁携带儿童进入工厂,财产出门需有效的出门证,
Strictly prohited to talang children into tactory are; if you need to carry property out of the factory.piease take a signed pemmission document
5、 访客证应佩戴胸前明显出,并接受保安和现场工作人员的询问,
Please wear your badge visible
6、 在离开公司时请把访客证交还给门卫.
Please retarm your visitor to out gard whem you are leawing

英语翻译访客须知Visitor badge Notioe for Visitors1、 加入厂区先到门卫室,填写访客登记单.Befor you enter into factory area.Please go toout guard room and fill in a registration from.2、加入厂区严禁吸烟,车辆进入公
翻译的不错.提供以下建议:
访客须知
Notioe for Visitors
1、 加入厂区先到门卫室,填写访客登记单.
Befor you enter into factory area.Pleasefill in a registration form.
2、加入厂区严禁吸烟,车辆进入公司限速10公里,并按规定停放
No smoking in factory area; vehicle speed limitation under10km/h.put it in the parlang area.
3、 未经许可谢绝进入车间参观、拍照.
visiting,photos prohibited without permit
4、 严禁携带儿童进入工厂,财产出门需有效的出门证,
children no entry. carrying property out of the factory with pemmission
5、 访客证应佩戴胸前明显出,并接受保安和现场工作人员的询问,
Please wear your badge.and questionary if required
6、 在离开公司时请把访客证交还给门卫.
Please retarm your visitor card to gard after leaving