求大仙翻译下(中转英),万分感谢(最好是自己翻译的,)
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/24 17:00:25
求大仙翻译下(中转英),万分感谢(最好是自己翻译的,)
求大仙翻译下(中转英),万分感谢(最好是自己翻译的,)
求大仙翻译下(中转英),万分感谢(最好是自己翻译的,)
在不久之前,日本发生了9.0级的大地震.
Not long ago, Japan happened earthquake of magnitude 9.0.
地震又引发了海啸,有许多人死于那场海啸中.
The earthquake triggered a tsunami, and many people died in the tsunami.
我们应该团结在一起,帮助日本,不要因为国耻而幸灾乐祸.
We should unite together, help Japan, don't because of true and schadenfreude.
也是在不久之前,利比亚内乱,许多国家到利比亚抢夺石油.
Also in not too long ago, Libya strife, many countries to Libya rob oil.
我希望世界能够和平,不要再让这种事情发生了!
I hope the world to peace, don't let this happen!
我呼吁大家爱护和平,保护我们生存的地球!
I urge everyone love peace, protecting our existence of earth!
翻什么东西啊?在不久之前,日本发生了9.0级的大地震。地震又引发了海啸,有许多人死于那场海啸中。我们应该团结在一起,帮助日本,不要因为国耻而幸灾乐祸。 也是在不久之前,利比亚内乱,许多国家到利比亚抢夺石油。我希望世界能够和平,不要再让这种事情发生了! 我呼吁大家爱护和平,保护我们生存的地球! 补充上写不上,从这里写,就上面面那个Not long ago, a 9.0 magnit...
全部展开
翻什么东西啊?
收起
在不久之前,日本发生了9.0级的大地震。地震又引发了海啸,有许多人死于那场海啸中。
Not long ago, a 9 magnitude earthquake happened in Japan. The earthquake launches a tsunami and a lot of people died during the disaster.
我们应该团结在一起,帮助...
全部展开
在不久之前,日本发生了9.0级的大地震。地震又引发了海啸,有许多人死于那场海啸中。
Not long ago, a 9 magnitude earthquake happened in Japan. The earthquake launches a tsunami and a lot of people died during the disaster.
我们应该团结在一起,帮助日本,不要因为国耻而幸灾乐祸。
We should joint tegether to help Japan get through it ,we shouldn't take pleasure in it's misfortune just because our national humiliation in history.
也是在不久之前,利比亚内乱,许多国家到利比亚抢夺石油。
At the same time,a civil strife occourred to Libya,and many countries went to vie for oil.
我希望世界能够和平,不要再让这种事情发生了!
I hope the world in peace,and things like this will not happen again!
我呼吁大家爱护和平,保护我们生存的地球!
I call all of you to cherish the peace,and protect our Earth!
(绝对不是网络翻译的哦!!)
收起
thanks a million