英语翻译你累了没有可否伸出双手想拥抱怎能握着拳头我们还有很多梦没做还有很多明天要走要让世界听见我们的歌准备好没有时间不再回头想要飞不必任何理由不管世界尽头多寂寞你的身
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2025/02/01 10:57:34
英语翻译你累了没有可否伸出双手想拥抱怎能握着拳头我们还有很多梦没做还有很多明天要走要让世界听见我们的歌准备好没有时间不再回头想要飞不必任何理由不管世界尽头多寂寞你的身
英语翻译
你累了没有可否伸出双手
想拥抱怎能握着拳头
我们还有很多梦没做
还有很多明天要走
要让世界听见我们的歌
准备好没有时间不再回头
想要飞不必任何理由
不管世界尽头多寂寞
你的身边一定有我
我们说过不管天高地厚
想飞到那最高最远最洒脱
想拥抱在最美丽的那一刻
想看见陪我到最后谁是朋友
你是我最期待的那一个
可以一起闯祸一起沉默一起走
可以一起飞翔一起沦落
不管天高地厚陪着我
陪我一起大声狂吼
想飙到那最高最远最辽阔
想唱完那最感动的一首歌
没看见那天高地厚不肯放手
因为我有我想要的朋友
你是我最想要的朋友
英语翻译你累了没有可否伸出双手想拥抱怎能握着拳头我们还有很多梦没做还有很多明天要走要让世界听见我们的歌准备好没有时间不再回头想要飞不必任何理由不管世界尽头多寂寞你的身
天高地厚
The Wide World
你累了没有可否伸出双手
Are you tired?Would you offer you hands?
想拥抱怎能握着拳头
How can we hug together with the fists closed?
我们还有很多梦没做
We have lots of dreams to make yet.
还有很多明天要走
And lots of future ways to go.
要让世界听见我们的歌
Let our songs heard by the world.
准备好没有时间不再回头
Are you ready?Time never comes back.
想要飞不必任何理由
I want to fly without any reason.
不管世界尽头多寂寞
No matter how lonely is the end of the world
你的身边一定有我
I will be always by your side.
我们说过不管天高地厚
We had said that no matter how wide is the world
想飞到那最高最远最洒脱
We want to fly up high,far away and free from trouble
想拥抱在最美丽的那一刻
Hugging together in the most beautiful moment
想看见陪我到最后谁是朋友
seeing who is my last friend by my side
你是我最期待的那一个
You are the one that I most expected.
可以一起闯祸一起沉默一起走
We could make trouble,keep silence,go anywhere together.
可以一起飞翔一起沦落
flying up and fall over together.
不管天高地厚陪着我
Staying with me,no matter how wide is the world.
陪我一起大声狂吼
Shouting loudly with me.
想飙到那最高最远最辽阔
Singing to the highest top,far away and wide open.
想唱完那最感动的一首歌
Singing the most touching song to the end
没看见那天高地厚不肯放手
Never let go without seeing the wide world
因为我有我想要的朋友
Because I have a friend I like best.
你是我最想要的朋友
You are the friend I like best.
我翻完拉.不知道我的这个版本你是否满意?//
You accrued for the absence of inform stretched out hands wanted to embrace the How can the crayon, fist we still have a lot of their dreams of the added many more tomorrows to go to let the world hea...
全部展开
You accrued for the absence of inform stretched out hands wanted to embrace the How can the crayon, fist we still have a lot of their dreams of the added many more tomorrows to go to let the world hear them the song ready no time No Looking Back fly without giving any explanation no matter the world end in sight multi-loneliness your aides will certainly have my we said no matter the immensity of heaven and earth Like other people living under Communism here go there highest and furthest the most rather nonchalantly wanted to embrace the in the most beautiful of that moment wish to see, to accompany me to the last Who are friends you is I look forward to the most just a can together caused too much trouble all over the world together the silent advance toward the same can work together to hoverferry together a pawn no matter the immensity of heaven and earth he accompanied me to accompany me together loudly Kuang Hou would like to Biao go there highest and furthest the most a vast territory would like to finished singing the song That the most touching to a never to see That the immensity of heaven and earth their unwillingness to let go of because I have what I wanted to friends you is I have wanted most friends
收起