关于急诊的英文句子若干
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/25 00:57:05
关于急诊的英文句子若干
关于急诊的英文句子若干
关于急诊的英文句子若干
Dialogue Six:Suffer from a stomach
大夫:请进.你哪里不舒服?
Doctor:Please come in.What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服.我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了.
Patient:It’s my stomach.I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor:Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭.种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿.
Patient:Seafood,roastduck.Oh,a great variety of things,I can’t name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor:Have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过.昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所.
Patient:Yes,I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了.你得做一个大便检查.我给你开一张化验单.你带着化验单到化验室去.检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来.
Doctor:I see.Now you have to get your stools tested.I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory.Wait for a while and pick up the report,and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧.待会儿见,大夫.
Patient:All right,doctor.I’ll see you later.
大夫:待会儿见.
Doctor:See you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告.
Patient:Here’s my report,Doctor.
大夫:请坐.让我看看.没什么大问题.只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良.我给你开点药.吃了这些药你会感觉好多了.接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点.
Doctor:Take your seat,and let me have a look.It’s nothing serious,only indigestion due to too much oily food.I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better.I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做.大夫.
Patient:I will follow your advice.Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气.
Doctor:You are welcome.
单词
Words
seafood n.海鲜
roastduck n.烤鸭
vomit vi.呕吐
bathroom n.厕所
laboratory n.化验室
indigestion n.消化不良
oily adj.油腻
avoid vt.避免
短语
Phrases
a great variety of things 种类很多
made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所
get your stools tested 做一个大便检查
write out a slip 开一张化验单
take your seat,请坐
due to 因为,由于
句子
Sentence Patterns
你呕吐过没有?
Have you vomitted?
昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所.
I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
你得做一个大便检查.
Now you have to get your stools tested.
我给你开一张化验单.你带着化验单到化验室去.检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来.
I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory.Wait for a while and pick up the report,and then bring it back to me.
没什么大问题.只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良.
It’s nothing serious,only indigestion due to too much oily food.
接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点.
I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
相关单词
Related Words
bellyache 肚子痛
enteritis 肠炎
gastralgia 胃痛
gastritis 胃炎
appendictis 阑尾炎
enterogastritis 肠胃炎
constipation 便秘
nephritis 肾炎
diabetes 糖尿病
uraemia 尿毒症
urethritis 尿道炎
cystitis 膀胱炎
diarrhoea 痢疾
dysentery 痢疾
piles 痔疮
haememorrhoids 痔疮
相关短语
Related Phrases
have a pain in the chest 胸口痛
have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛
hav e a pain in the back 背痛
have a pain in the ear 耳痛
have a pain in the loins 腰痛
have a running nose 流鼻涕
have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通
have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害
bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰
tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚
have a foul breath 口臭
have a bitter taste in one’s mouth 口发苦
run with tears 流泪
have watery eyes 流泪