英语翻译儿歌,
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/16 09:40:19
英语翻译儿歌,
英语翻译
儿歌,
英语翻译儿歌,
Just for you. 只是为了您.
I picked the reddest apple from the tree.
我从树上采摘那个最红的苹果.
It was the finest one that I could see.
那是我见过的最好看的苹果.
I saved it all except a bite or two.
舍不得咬上一两口,我把它整个保存好.
Just for you. 只是为了您.
I carried home the groceries from the store.
我从商店里把很多杂货带回家.
I wanted to be helpful with a chore.
我希望能对家务能有帮助.
I put them all away except a few.
除了少许东西,我把一切收拾妥当.
Just for you. 只是为了您.
Someday I’ll be grown up too. 某一天我也会长大.
And if I can I’ll grow up just like you.
而如果我能就像您这样长这么大.
I ate up all my lunch just like you said
我就照您所说把所有午餐吃光.
But I think there was a little too much bread.
但我想面包太多了一点.
And so I left the crust when I was through
于是吃的时候我把面包皮剩下.
just for you. 只是为了您.
Someday I’ll be grown up too.
某一天我也会长大.
And if I can I’ll grow up just like you.
而如果能的话,就让我长成像您这么大.
Just one more thing before I go to bed.
上床睡觉前,还要多做一件事.
And everything I have to say is said.
把千言万语汇成这句话(一切只为您).
There’s something special that I want to do
那就是我要去做的特别的事情.
问题补充:为了让译的语句通顺,个别句子改变了说法,但句意不变.
请采纳.