英语翻译歌名:裂缝中的阳光有多少创伤卡在咽喉 有多少眼泪滴湿枕头 有多少你觉得不能够 被懂的痛 只能沉默 有多少夜晚没有尽头 有多少的寂寞 无人诉说 有多少次的梦 还没做 已成空
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/25 22:56:40
英语翻译歌名:裂缝中的阳光有多少创伤卡在咽喉 有多少眼泪滴湿枕头 有多少你觉得不能够 被懂的痛 只能沉默 有多少夜晚没有尽头 有多少的寂寞 无人诉说 有多少次的梦 还没做 已成空
英语翻译
歌名:裂缝中的阳光有多少创伤卡在咽喉 有多少眼泪滴湿枕头 有多少你觉得不能够 被懂的痛 只能沉默 有多少夜晚没有尽头 有多少的寂寞 无人诉说 有多少次的梦 还没做 已成空 等到黑夜翻面之后 会是新的白昼 等到海啸退去之后 只是潮起潮落 别到最后你才发觉 心里头的野兽 还没到最终就已经罢休 心脏没有那么脆弱 总还会有执着 人生不会只有收获 总难免有伤口 不要害怕生命中 不完美的角落 阳光在每个裂缝中散落 就算一切重来又怎样 让你的心在我 心上跳动 每个逐渐暗下来的夜 一起走过 等到黑夜翻面之后 会是新的白昼 等到海啸退去之后 只是潮起潮落 别到最后你才发觉 心里头的野兽 还没到最终就已经罢休 心脏没有那么脆弱 总还会有执着 人生不会只有收获 总难免有伤口 不要害怕生命中 不完美的角落 阳光在每个裂缝中散落 不如就勇敢打破 生命中的裂缝 阳光就逐渐洒满了其中 PS,语法不必特别严谨,意境要尽量符合原唱,
英语翻译歌名:裂缝中的阳光有多少创伤卡在咽喉 有多少眼泪滴湿枕头 有多少你觉得不能够 被懂的痛 只能沉默 有多少夜晚没有尽头 有多少的寂寞 无人诉说 有多少次的梦 还没做 已成空
您好,请加我QQ:287518589,希望和您进一步讨论再给您翻译.谢谢!
How many trauma card in throat how many tears wet pillow, how much do you think can not be understand how much pain can be silent night without end how lonely no telling how many times the dream do no...
全部展开
How many trauma card in throat how many tears wet pillow, how much do you think can not be understand how much pain can be silent night without end how lonely no telling how many times the dream do not become empty until the night over after will be a new day when the tsunami subsided only tide other finally you found the first heart beast has not to have rest heart less vulnerable than there are still persistent life not only harvest there will always be wound fear not that the life is not perfect in every crack in the corner of the sun scattered even all over again how to let your heart in my heart beating each gradually dark night together until the night over after will be a new day when the tsunami subsided only tides don't you finally found the first heart beast is not to have it not so fragile heart there are always persistent life not only harvest there will always be wound fear not that the life is not perfect in every crack in the corner of the sun scattered as courageous break in life the sun gradually sprinkled with cracks.
收起
有多少创伤卡在咽喉有多少眼泪滴湿枕头
Can you count the times you undertake the pains with silence
Can you weigh the pillow that is soaked with your tears
有多少你觉得不能够被懂的痛只能沉默
How many times did you choose...
全部展开
有多少创伤卡在咽喉有多少眼泪滴湿枕头
Can you count the times you undertake the pains with silence
Can you weigh the pillow that is soaked with your tears
有多少你觉得不能够被懂的痛只能沉默
How many times did you choose silence because of being wronged
有多少夜晚没有尽头有多少的寂寞无人诉说
How many nights did you spend alone with no one to talk to
有多少次的梦 还没作 已成空
How many dreams were let go before you got the chance to even start dreaming?
等到黑夜翻面之后 会是新的白昼
A new dawn will come when the dark night passes
等到海啸退去之后 只是潮起潮落
Tides still go up and down when the storm stops
别到最后你才发觉 心里头的野兽
Don't wait till the end to wake the beast in your heart
还没到最终就已经罢休
Don't stop when it is not the end
心脏没有那么脆弱 总还会有执着
The heart, with passions, is stronger than you think
人生不会只有收获 总难免有伤口
Life is filled with both gains and pains
不要害怕生命中 不完美的角落
Don't back off because of life's imperfections
阳光在每个裂缝中散落
Sunshine can find its way through every corner of the world
就算一切重来又怎样让你的心在我心上跳动
So what, Start it over
My heart will dance with your heart
每个逐渐暗下来的夜 一起走过
We will journey through every darkening night together
不如就勇敢打破 生命中的裂缝
So lay down your broken pieces in the broad daylight
阳光就逐渐洒满了其中
Then sunshine will gradually fill your life
收起
Cracks in the sun how much trauma stuck in the throat, how many tears dripping wet pillow how much do you think can not understand the pain only silence there is no end to the number of night how many...
全部展开
Cracks in the sun how much trauma stuck in the throat, how many tears dripping wet pillow how much do you think can not understand the pain only silence there is no end to the number of night how many lonely nobody tell how many times the dream do notinto the air until the night upside down is a new day to wait until after the tsunami receded to just the ebb and flow do not last, only to discover that the heart, the head of the beast is not to ultimately had to give up the heart is not so fragile total there will be persistent in life does notonly harvest inevitably wound Do not be afraid life is not perfect corner sunlight scattered in every crack even all over again how to let your heart beating in my heart each night gradually darkening traveled together to wait until the night upside downnew day thereafter until the tsunami receded to just the ebb and flow do not last, only to discover that the heart, the head of the beast is not to ultimately had to give up the heart is not so fragile total also persistent life is not only the total harvested inevitably woundDo not be afraid life is not perfect corner sunlight scattered in every crack is better to brave breaking cracks sun life gradually scattering 望采纳。
收起