2到5人均可.编一个也行,开始是互相介绍朋友,然后到商店买东西,用一些物品的名字编一下。谁能编一个?

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/07 19:18:51
2到5人均可.编一个也行,开始是互相介绍朋友,然后到商店买东西,用一些物品的名字编一下。谁能编一个?2到5人均可.编一个也行,开始是互相介绍朋友,然后到商店买东西,用一些物品的名字编一下。谁能编一个?

2到5人均可.编一个也行,开始是互相介绍朋友,然后到商店买东西,用一些物品的名字编一下。谁能编一个?
2到5人均可.
编一个也行,开始是互相介绍朋友,然后到商店买东西,用一些物品的名字编一下。谁能编一个?

2到5人均可.编一个也行,开始是互相介绍朋友,然后到商店买东西,用一些物品的名字编一下。谁能编一个?
Storyteller:There are three little pigs living with their mother.Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong are brother pigs.They are very Lazy.They eat and sleep all day.Long-Long is the youngest pig.She works all day.She helps her mother to do the housework.讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起.丁丁和东东 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡.龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务.
Mother pig:You have grown up.You must make your own houses.猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 为自己盖间房.
Goodbye,little pigs.Build a house.Be careful of the wolf.再见,孩子们.去盖间房.小心狼.
Pigs:Yes,Mum.Goodbye.三只小猪:好的,妈妈.再见.
Wolf:I’m hungry.Look!Three little pigs for dinner.Mmm.狼:我饿了.看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐.
Sister pig:What are you doing,brothers?猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
Ding-Ding:I’m building a house with leaves.丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子.
Dong-Dong:I’m building a house with sticks.东东:我在用树枝盖房子.
Sister pig:But leaves aren’t strong.And sticks aren’t strong.猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固.树枝也不牢固.
Brother pigs:Yes,we know.But it’s easy.猪哥哥:我们知道.但它很容易.
What are you doing,sister?你在干什么?
Sister pig:I’m building a house with bricks.猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子.
Brother pigs:Bricks!That’s very difficult.猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了.
Sister pig:I know.But bricks are strong.…… 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固.……
Brother pigs:Oh,we’re finished.Let’s have a nap.猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了.我们打个盹吧.
Sister pig:My house is finished.My house is strong.猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固.
Wolf:Little pigs.Little pigs.Open your Doors!狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs:No.No.Go away.猪哥哥:不开,不开.快走开.
Wolf:This is very easy.Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.狼:这太容易了.树枝和树叶都不牢固.
Storyteller:The wolf blows the houses down.讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋.
Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house.丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家.
Brother pigs:Help!Help!猪哥哥:救命!救命!
Wolf:Stop,you two pigs.狼:站住,你这两只小猪.
Brother pigs:Open the door,sister.The wolf is coming.Let me in.猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门.狼来了,让我们进去.
Long-Long:Come in,please.Don’t worry.My house is strong.龙龙:快进来.别担心,我的房子很坚固.
Wolf:Where did they go?Oh they are Here.Little pigs.Little pigs.Open the door!狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们 在这儿.小猪,快把门打开.
Three pigs:No.No.Go away.You bad wolf.三只小猪:不开,不开.快走开.你这只恶狼.
Wolf:I’ll blow it down.狼:我要吹倒它.
Storyteller:The wolf blows and blows.He blows and blows.But the house is very strong.讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹.可是房子非常坚固.
Wolf:I’ll hit it.Oh.狼:我要撞倒它.噢!
Long-Long:Let’s boil the water.龙龙:我们把水烧开.
Brother pigs:OK.猪哥哥:好的.
Wolf:Oh,oh!It’s hot.It’s hot.狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫.
Three pigs:Hooray!The wolf is dead.The wolf is dead .三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了.
Storyteller:Since then,Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long.讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作.
They work and play together.他们一起工作,一起玩.