急需英语小剧本小妹我想请你们帮忙,找一些关于英语的小剧本.我需要的是一个旁白,五个演员的作品.要是英语话剧哦.可千万别搞错了挖`最好是关于“If you happy and you know clap your hand”的.还
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/27 23:05:12
急需英语小剧本小妹我想请你们帮忙,找一些关于英语的小剧本.我需要的是一个旁白,五个演员的作品.要是英语话剧哦.可千万别搞错了挖`最好是关于“If you happy and you know clap your hand”的.还
急需英语小剧本
小妹我想请你们帮忙,
找一些关于英语的小剧本.
我需要的是一个旁白,五个演员的作品.
要是英语话剧哦.可千万别搞错了挖`
最好是关于“If you happy and you know clap your hand”的.
还有最好是英汉对照的.
小妹我感激不 尽.
急需英语小剧本小妹我想请你们帮忙,找一些关于英语的小剧本.我需要的是一个旁白,五个演员的作品.要是英语话剧哦.可千万别搞错了挖`最好是关于“If you happy and you know clap your hand”的.还
这是我自编的一个小剧,题目就叫"回家路上"里面就用了采用了那首歌”If you’re happy and you know it”,如果不会唱,就照读好了.唱歌的话效果会好些.
人物可根基表演的同学名字叫也行,或者是你们自己叫一个自己喜欢的名字,我就把他们称为A.B.C.D.E.F.好吗?不过人物E 是没有多少台词的.
On The Way Home回家的路上
Six high school students are walking on their way home,talking,laughing,...
六个高中生走在回家的路上,一边聊天,一边笑.
A:hey,guys,what are you going to do when you get home?
喂,伙伴们,你们放学后干什么啊?
B:I'm going to watch the soccer game replay.My parents won't let me watch in the early morning.I'm so mad at them.
我要看足球重播.我爸妈不让我大清早起来看.我还在生他们的气呢.
All:(sing)If you're mad and you know it stamp your feet(everybody stamps his feet)
大伙(唱) 如果你知道你生气你就跺跺你的脚(跺脚)
C:I think I'm going to get something to eat first.I'm so hungry.
我一回家就要找吃的.饿死我了.
ALL:(Sing) If you're hungry and you know it touch your tummy,mmm...(everybody toches his tummy)
大伙(唱)如果你知道你饿了你就摸摸你的肚皮(摸肚皮)
A:(to D) what about you?
A(对D说) 你呢?
D:(pretend to yawn)I can't wait to lie down on my sofa.I'm so sleepy.(yawn again)
D:(装打哈欠)我恨不得马上躺在沙发上.真困!(打哈欠)
All except E:(sing)If you're sleepy and you know it take a nap(pretend to take a nap while yawning)
大伙E除外:(唱)如果你知道你困了你就打个盹(打盹)
all of a sudden,A realizes E is nowhere to be found.
突然,A 意识到E不见了.
A:(to F)E,where is
A(对F说) E,F
F:I have no idea.He was with us one minute ago.
不知道呀.刚才还在啊.
Eeverybody turns around looking for E.
大伙四处寻找E
B:Look!there he is!(pointing )
在那!他在那!(手指远处)
C:oh oh,he is with a stray dog.
不好了,他和一个流浪狗在一起.
D:I know he likes dogs.
他喜欢狗.
F:but that dog looks mean.
但那狗样子很凶唉.
A:we’d better tell him to stay away from that mean looking dog.
我们快叫他别理那狗.
Everybody:(shouting) E!Come back!Come Back!
大伙(大声叫)E!回来!回来!
B:Oh my god!He is bleeding!
天啊!他流血了!
D:The dog bit him!
他被狗咬了!
F:Hurry up!
快过去看看!
Everybody runs to E.E moans in pain.(pretend moaning)
大伙跑过去.E 疼痛地叫着(装疼叫)
ALL:(to E)are you all right?
你怎么样?
E:(shakes his head and keeps moaning)
(摇头,疼叫)
A:let’s call for help!
快叫救护.!
All:help!Help!
有人被狗咬了!有人被狗咬了!
They can not find any help nearby.
附近没有人.
B:Let me carry him to the hospital.
我背他去医院吧!
All:let’s go!
走!
B picks up E and carries him on his back.
B 背起E.
They go to the hospital.
他们朝医院走去.
The End
剧终