英语翻译Bob Dylan 的 Just Like A Woman我就给晕啦是要翻译中文翻译
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/22 13:30:23
英语翻译Bob Dylan 的 Just Like A Woman我就给晕啦是要翻译中文翻译
英语翻译
Bob Dylan 的 Just Like A Woman
我就给晕啦
是要翻译
中文翻译
英语翻译Bob Dylan 的 Just Like A Woman我就给晕啦是要翻译中文翻译
重复的部分不翻译了
Nobody feels any pain,Tonight as I stand inside the rain
今晚我站在雨中,没人感受到我的痛苦
Ev'rybody knows That Baby's got new clothes,But lately I see her ribbons and her bows Have fallen from her curls.
别人都知道她买了新衣服,但她发际的丝带和蝴蝶结已经没了
She takes just like a woman,yes,she does
她像个女人一样打扮自己
She makes love just like a woman,yes,she does
她就像女人一样去恋爱
And she aches just like a woman
她就像女人一样去受伤
But she breaks just like a little girl.
但她却像小女孩一样崩溃
Queen Mary,she's my friend
她就是我的朋友,Queen Mary
Yes,I believe I'll go see her again
我会再去看望她
Nobody has to guess That Baby can't be blessed Till she sees finally that she's like all the rest
没人去设想,等她看到自己最终结果的时候,她是否会被保佑,
With her fog,her amphetamine and her pearls.
她有过迷惑,她有过绝望,她也有过值得珍藏的东西
It was raining from the first And I was dying there of thirst
第一次为了爱情而绝望地站在雨中
So I came in here And your long-time curse hurts
听你不停地说着爱情有多么伤人
But what's worse ,Is this pain in here ,I can't stay in here
真的是你在痛吗?我不想再听了
Ain't it clear that?I just can't fit
够清楚了吗?我真的无法承受
Yes,I believe it's time for us to quit
我想是时候分手了
When we meet again,Introduced as friends,Please don't let on that you knew me
当我们再次遇见彼此,像朋友一样被介绍的时候,请不要说出事实
when I was hungry and it was your world.
当我需要你的时候,你在哪里