求一篇英语四人对话,五分钟以上的关于就医或者租房的尽量将翻译也附上,
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/27 06:40:35
求一篇英语四人对话,五分钟以上的关于就医或者租房的尽量将翻译也附上,
求一篇英语四人对话,五分钟以上的
关于就医或者租房的
尽量将翻译也附上,
求一篇英语四人对话,五分钟以上的关于就医或者租房的尽量将翻译也附上,
F:Fan Bin,Wait a minute here,I'll get you registered.
范彬,你在这等会儿,我去帮你挂号.
P:Thanks.
N:Goodmorning.
早上好!
F:Goodmorning.
N:Whatseems to be the problem?
请问哪里不舒服?
F:No,I'm fine.Is my friend feel nausea and vomiting
不,我很好.是我的朋友呕吐和恶心.
N:Howlong has he had the problem?
这种情况出现有多久了?
F:Oneday.
一天了.
N:Well,have you ever been here before?
您以前来过咱们医院吗?
F:As amatter of fact,we have just moved to this city.
事实上,我们也是刚刚到这个城市.
N:OK.In that case,you have to fill in thisregistration card.Your age,gender,address and things like that.
好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表.比如他的年龄,挂号,住址等等.
F:Noproblem.Which department should we register with,sir?
没问题.请问我们应该挂哪科?
N:You’d better go to the medical department.
您最好挂内科.
F:Hereis my registration card.
表填好,给你.
N:Thankyou.The registration fee is one dollar.,
挂号费一美元
F:Fine.But can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?好的.请问我该怎么走?
N:Takethe lift to the third floor and then make a left turn.Go along the corridoruntil you see the sign on your right.
坐电梯到三楼,左拐.沿着走道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边.
P:Thanksa lot.
多谢了.
N:You’re welcome.
不客气.
F:Weshould go to physician.
我们应该去看内科.
P:OK.
好的.
D:Comein.
请进.
P:Goodmorning.Doctor
早上好,医生.
D:Morning.What'syour trouble?
早上好,你哪里不舒服.
P:I feela little nauseated and vomiting.
我感觉有点恶心,呕吐.
D:Howlong have you been like this?
像你这样有多久了?
P:Fromthe beginning last night.
从昨晚开始.
D:Sowhat did you eat last night?
那你昨晚吃了什么?
P:Afterdinner,I ate a little fruit.This morning when I got up I felt uncomfortable.
吃了晚饭以后,然后吃了一点水果.早上起来就感觉有点不舒服了.
D:Yes ,let me see,I think you are probably minor food poisoning.
是这样啊,让我看看,我想你大概是轻微的食物中毒.
P:Isthere any problem?
那有什么大问题吗?
D:DoPatient!Don't worry.I will prescribe some medicine to you.
别着急,没什么大问题,我先给你开点药.
P:Sowhat do I need to pay attention to?
那我需要注意些什么?
D:You'dbetter get more rest,drink plenty of water,eat plenty of vegetables;Not toeat spicy food,it is best not to drink coffee.
你最好多休息,多喝水,多吃一些蔬菜;不要吃辛辣食品,最好不要喝咖啡.
P:Here is the prescription for you.I’m sure the medicine will cure your nausea and vomiting
拿着,这是给你开的处方.我相信这药会治好你的恶心和呕吐的.
P:Thanks a lot.
多谢了.
P:Do Ineed to come back?
我需要回来复检吗?
D:Thisis not required
这个不需要.
P:Thankyou.Bye.
D:Bye
拜