餐馆英语对话朋友聚会.就我一人懂点英语.来个老外.怎么和他交流?关于吃饭啊.关于菜的味道啊.希望大家给点情景对话...谢谢还追加的
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/25 15:55:52
餐馆英语对话朋友聚会.就我一人懂点英语.来个老外.怎么和他交流?关于吃饭啊.关于菜的味道啊.希望大家给点情景对话...谢谢还追加的
餐馆英语对话
朋友聚会.就我一人懂点英语.来个老外.怎么和他交流?关于吃饭啊.关于菜的味道啊.希望大家给点情景对话...谢谢
还追加的
餐馆英语对话朋友聚会.就我一人懂点英语.来个老外.怎么和他交流?关于吃饭啊.关于菜的味道啊.希望大家给点情景对话...谢谢还追加的
弗兰克:小王,你喜欢喝什么酒?
王晓红:我们先喝点茅台怎么样?
弗兰克:好主意!凯瑟琳,你一起来好吗?
凯瑟琳:当然.人越多越高兴.
弗兰克:
王晓红:
凯瑟琳:吃点烤牛肉,用约克夏布丁配着吃,请随便吃菜.
王晓红:才好极了.您真是一个了不起的厨师.
弗莱克:这里面也有我一份功劳.布丁是我做的.
Frank:What would you like to drink,Xiao Wang?
Wang:Why don’t we start off with a little Mao-tai?
Frank:Great idea!Catherine,will you join us?
Catherine:I certainly will.The more,the merrier.To
your health!
Frank:To your health!
Wang:And to yours!
Catherine:Have some of this roast beef and some Yorkshire
pudding to go with it.Help yourself to vegetables.
Wang:This is marvelous.What a wonderful cook you are.
Frank:Some of the credit should go to me.I made the
pudding!
你就套着用!
1、可口可乐 Coca cola
2、矿泉水 Mineral water
3、橘子汁 orange Squash
4、event)" class="t_tag">啤酒 Beer
5、香槟酒 Champagne
6、葡萄酒 Port
7、威士忌 Whisky
8、白兰地 Brandy
9、伏特加 Vodka
1...
全部展开
1、可口可乐 Coca cola
2、矿泉水 Mineral water
3、橘子汁 orange Squash
4、event)" class="t_tag">啤酒 Beer
5、香槟酒 Champagne
6、葡萄酒 Port
7、威士忌 Whisky
8、白兰地 Brandy
9、伏特加 Vodka
10、味美思 Vermouth
11、冰淇淋 Ice cream
12、苹果 Apple
13、梨 Pear
14、桃 Peach
15、香蕉 Banana
16、橘子 Oragne
17、西瓜 Watermelon
18、哈密瓜 Harmi Melon
19、白兰瓜 Lanchou melon
20、葡萄 Grape
21、荔枝 Lichee
22、菠萝 Pineapple
23、面包 Bread
24、巧克力 Chocolate
25、蛋糕 Cake
26、咖啡 Coffee
27、红茶 Black tea
28、口布 A mouth Cloth
29、香烟 Cigarette
30、火柴 Match
31、手纸 Toilet paper
32、盘子 Plate
33、叉子 Fork
34、勺子 Spoon
35、汤勺 Soup Spoon
36、牙签 Toothpick
37、筷子 Chopsticks
38、茶杯 Cup
39、开水 Hot water
40、凉开水 Cold water
41、甜 Sweet
42、酸 Sour
43、咸 Salty
44、辣 Hot
45、苦 Bitter
46、糖 Sugar
47、味精 Monosodium Glutamate
48、咖喱粉 Curry Powder
49、辣椒粉 Chilli powder
50、胡椒粉 Black Pepper
51、方糖 Cubic sugar
52、砂糖 Powdered sugar
53、香肠 Sausage
54、服务员(男性) Waiter
55、您好 Hi!
56、您好! Hello!
57、您好吗? How do you do?
58、先生(女士),早上好。 Good morning, Sir(Ladies)
59、先生们(女士们),下午好! Good afternoon,Ladies and Gentlemen.
60、先生们(女士们),晚上好! Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen.
61、您好,欢迎你们(女士们、先生们)到我们俱乐部
Hello!Wolcome to our club.
62、这里是接待处,可以为您效劳吗?
Here’s the reception. What can I do for you?
63、您早! How do you do!
64、早上好! Good morning!
65、下午好! Good afternoon!
66、明天见! See you tommorow!
67、欢迎您! You are welcome
68、见到您很高兴! I’m very glad to meet you
69、请这边走! This way, please
70、请里边坐! Come in and sit down please
71、请您休息一下! Take a rest, please
72、请饮用一杯茶。 Have a cup of tea, please
73、请饮用咖啡。 Have some coffee, please
74、对不起。 I’m sorry.
75、没关系。 Doesn’t matter.
76、请原谅。 Excuse me, please
77、好的(好吧)。 That’s all right.
78、您需要点什么? What would you like to have?
79、还要别的吗? Anything else?
80、您还有别的要求吗? Any more requests?
81、我能帮您做点什么吗? Can I help you?
82、谢谢您的好意。 Thank you for your kind wishes.
83、对不起,让您久等了。 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
84、好,马上就来。 Yes, right away.
85、好,请稍等。 Ok, just a minute.
86、向左拐。 Turn left please
87、向右拐。 Turn right please
88、一直往前走。 Straight on please
89、再见。 See you later
90、再会。 See you again
91、祝您健康! I wish you good health!
92、祝您生日快乐! Happy birthday!
93、祝您在中国愉快! We wish you’ll have a pleasant time in china!
94、请问厕所在哪里? Where is the toilet?
95、先生,请问您预订过座位吗? Do you have a reservation, sir?
96、夫人,请这边走。 This way, please, Madam.
97、先生,请跟我来好吗? Would you please follow me, Sir?
98、夫人,这是您的座位。 This is your table, Madam.
99、请坐。 Sit down, please
100、请等一等,我马上给您安排。
Wait a moment, please, I’ll be with you, right away.
101、请问一共几位? How many people in all, please?
102、您喜欢坐这里吗? Would you like to take this table?
103、这里有一张空台,先生。 Here is a vacant table, Sir.
104、请坐在那里,先生。 Sit there, Sir.
105、对不起,您能跟这位先生(女士,小姐)合用一张台吗?
Excuse me, would you like to share this with that gentleman?
106、对不起,这里有空位吗?
Excuse me, Do you have a free table, Sir?
107、已经有人招呼您了吗? Are you being served?
108、茶上好了。 Tea is ready
109、这里有点心。 Here are some cakes.
110、请吸烟。 Help yourself to a cigarette.
111、先生请问您这个团共多少人?
How many are there in your party, Sir?
112、先生,对不起暂时没有空位了。
I’m sorry, Sir. There’s no vacant table for the moment.
113、您能否在酒吧喝点什么,等一会儿。
May I suggest that you have a drink in bar while you wait?
114、大约要等30分钟。
There will be a wait of about 30 minutes.
115、先生,能告诉我您的名字吗?
Excuse me, May I have your name, Sir?
116、我会尽快告诉您的。 I’ll let you know as soon as.
117、你喜欢哪种酒? What wine do you prefer, Sir?
118、先生,来杯茅台酒吗? How about a cup of Maotai, Sir?
119、我给您倒杯香槟酒好吗?
Shall I pour you out a glass of champagne?
120、你要哪种? Which may I bring you?
121、您吃点什么? What are you going to take?
122、您喜欢喝什么酒? What wine would you like, Sir?
123、先生,请慢用。 Enjoy your dinner, Sir.
124、这茶还很烫,请小心。
The tea is still too hot, be careful, please.
125、现在上菜好吗? May I serve you now?
126、抱歉,耽误了您的时间。 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
127、实在对不起,我们马上替您重做。
I’m very sorry. We will make another portion for you shortly.
128、对不起,我马上问清楚再告诉您。
I’m sorry. I’ll make it clear and inform you as soon as possible.
129、请随意用 Help yourself.
130、我再给您来瓶啤酒,好吗? Can I offer you another bottle of beer?
131、您干了吗? Did you empty your glass?
132、祝您顺利! Good luck!
133、大家喝吧 Cheers, everybody!
134、要我给您上点新鲜的水果吗? Shall I help you some fresh fruits?
135、我很乐意。 I quite agree.
136、干! Bottom up!
137、我可以撤掉这些盘子吗? May I clear away the dishes, Please?
138、我们可以清理台面吗? May I clear the table, Sir?
139、现在可以为您结帐吗? Sir,the bill please?
140、这是您的找头,谢谢。 It’s your change. Thank you very much.
141、请您签字 Please sign your name, Sir.
142、请付现款好吗 Pay your bill by cash, Please.
143、先生,这是您的账单。 Here’s your bill, Sir.
144、您可以用现金或信用卡付账。
You can either pay in cash or in credit card.
145、先生,一共是880元。
That will be eight hundred and eighty yuan, Sir.
146、先生,这是您的收据。 Here’s your check, Sir.
147、这是您们各自的收据和找头。
Your separate checks and the change, please.
148、我要核实一下,请稍等。
I’ll have to check for an OK, Just a moment.
149、帐单开在一起还是分开?
Would you care to have separate bills or one common bill?
150、谢谢,欢迎再来,谢谢。
Thank you very much, Sir. Do come again, Please!
151、(意外)请不要慌,请跟我来。 Don’t hurry! Follow me, Please.
152、本俱乐部通宵营业 Open all night.
153、离席时请在帐台会帐 Please pay at the cash desk on leaving.
154、服务员,请拿帐单来! Waiter,bill,Please!
155、请把我的帐单开好。 Please make out my bill.
156、一共多少钱? What will it be altogether?
157、八百伍拾叁元人民币,先生。
Eight hundred and fifty-three RMB. Sir.
158、请收钱。 There you are.
159、谢谢,先生。 Thank you, Sir.
160、找的钱请收下。 Keep the change please!
161、先生,谢谢您,请下次再来。 Thank you, Sir. Do come again Please.
162、对不起,先生,算错了帐 Sorry, Sir, there’s mistake in the bill.
163、你多付了30元钱。 It should be 30(thirty) RMB yuan less.
164、每位40元,酒水另计 40(Forty)yuan a plate, drink extra.
165、再见 Good-bye
166、再见 See you
167、谢谢光临,再见。 Thank you for your coming and good-bye.
168、再见,祝您好运。 Good-bye and good luck.
169、祝您旅途平安。 Have a pleasant journey.
170、希望再一次见到您。 Hope to see you again.
171、今晚我们要看的是什么节目?
What’s the show we’re going to see tonight?
172、唐朝最具代表性的乐舞《霓裳羽衣舞》
It’s“Rainbow Costume Dance”,a signature dance of the tang era.
173、这是陕西省歌舞剧院表演的节日专场
It’s special holiday program performed by the Shaanxi Provincial Song and Dance Troupe.
174、您喜欢这个舞蹈吗? How did you like the dancing?
175、您认为这个舞蹈怎么样? What did you think of the dancing?
176、好极了! I enjoyed every bit of it.
177、这个节目从头到尾我都很欣赏 I enjoyed every minute of it.
178、我认为布景服装都精彩极了。 I find the sets and costumes splendid.
179、我认为全部表演从头到尾都是一流的。
I thought the whole thing was first-rate from beginning to end.
180、灯光和配乐用得很好,舞台布景非常漂亮
Lighting and background music were used and the stage was very beautiful.
181、非常有趣而动人! I was very interesting and thrilling!
182、场面多宏伟啊!你一定会喜欢的。
But what a magnificent spectacle! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
183、今晚我们去看什么节目?
What’s the show we’ re going to see tonight?
184、看华夏乐舞,这是中国传统的音乐舞蹈。
It’s Huaxia music and dance, It’s Chnese traditional music and dance.
185、请领我到座位上去,好吗? Will you show me to my seat?
186、请这边走。 This way, please.
187、什么时候开演? When does the curtain rise?
188、8点左右。 It’s about 8 o’ clock.
189、什么时候演完? When does the curtain fall?
190、10点左右。 It should be 10 o’ clock.
191、您觉得演得怎么样? What do you think of it?
192、精彩极了。 It was marvelous.
193、没关系。 Not at all.
194、不用谢(别客气) You are welcome
195、您太客气了。 You are most wlcome
196、没关系,好的。 That’ s all right.
197、我很乐意做。 It’s my pleasure.
198、我很乐意。 My pleasure.
199、我很乐意为您服务。 I’m pleased to be at your service.
200、您好告诉小费大约给多少?
Could you give me some idea of the amount of tipping?
201、我得给多少小费? How much do I have to give for a tip?
202、谢谢,我们不收小费。 No, thanks, we don’t accept tips.
203、先生,对不起。 I’m sorry, Sir.
204、夫人,很抱歉。 I’m awfully sorry, Madam.
205、对不起,我把酒洒在桌布上了。
I’m afraid I spilled wine on the tablecloth.
206、对不起,给您上错了菜。
I’m sorry for giving you the wrong dish.
207、对不起。 Sorry
208、请原谅。 Excuse me.
209、请原谅,请再说一遍。 I beg your pardon.
210、别介意。 Never mind.
211、别介意。 Just forget it.
212、请原谅,打搅您了。 Excuse me for interrupting you
213、当然,请说。 Certainly, Go ahead.
214、希望您别介意。 Hope you don’t mind.
215、先生,可以走开一会儿吗? May I be Excused, Sir?
216、我马上回来。 I’ll be right back.
217、对不起,我想去打一个电话。I’m sorry, I want to make a phone call.
218、请吧。 That’s all right.
219、电话在哪儿? Where is the phone?
220、在接待台。 On the reception, please.
221、您的英语很流利。 You speak fluent English.
222、谢谢,我的英语还不够好。Thank you. My English is not enough.
223、您的英语说的确实很好。 You do speak pretty good English.
224、谢谢,太好了。 Thank you. That’s very kind of you.
225、希望您过的愉快。 Have a good time
收起
你去谷歌翻译,把你想说的输进去,它就会给你翻译成英语,一劳永逸啊。