英语翻译翻译里面不要带XXXX的啊

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/22 06:45:22
英语翻译翻译里面不要带XXXX的啊英语翻译翻译里面不要带XXXX的啊英语翻译翻译里面不要带XXXX的啊将就将就,凑合着看吧.WaitandBleed流着血等待I''vefeltthehateriseup

英语翻译翻译里面不要带XXXX的啊
英语翻译
翻译里面不要带XXXX的啊

英语翻译翻译里面不要带XXXX的啊
将就将就,凑合着看吧.
Wait and Bleed
流着血等待
I've felt the hate rise up in me...
我心中的怒火燃烧得越来越猛烈
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
我跪下扫净石墓上的落叶
I wander out where you can't see...
我在你看不见的地方游走
Inside my shell,I wait and bleed...
躯壳内,我流着鲜血并等待
Goodbye!
再见
I wipe it off on tile; the light is brighter this time
我擦净瓷砖,这一次,光线更加明亮
Everything is 3D blasphemy
一切都是无尽的亵渎
My eyes are red and gold,the hair is standing straight up
我有红色和金色的眼睛,我怒发冲冠
This is not the way I pictured me
这不是真正的我
I CAN'T CONTROL MY SHAKES!
我不停颤抖,无法控制自我
How the hell did I get here?
我到达的地狱怎样?
Something about this,so very wrong...
这里有些事,极其糟糕
I have to laugh out loud,I wish I didn't like this
我必须大声地笑出来,我希望我不会这样
Is it a dream or a memory?
这是一个梦?还是一段记忆?
GET OUTTA MY HEAD CUZ I DON'T NEED THIS!
滚开,我不需要这些
Why I didn't I see this?
为什么我会看到这些?
I'm a victim - Manchurian Candidate
我是一名受害者——马萨诸塞州的候选人
I - HAVE - SINNED - BY - JUST
Makin' my mind up and takin' your breath away
我是有罪的,因为我决定了,带走你的呼吸
GOODBYE!
再见!
You haven't learned a thing
你没有得到任何教训
I haven't changed a thing
我没有改变任何事
My flesh was in my bones
骨肉相连的我
The pain was always free
永远只有无尽的痛苦
I've felt the hate rise up in me...
我心中的怒火燃烧得越来越猛烈
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
我跪下扫净石墓上的落叶
I wander out where you can't see...
我在你看不见的地方游走
Inside my shell,I wait and bleed...
躯壳内,我流着鲜血并等待
AND IT WAITS FOR YOU!
它等着你
Eyeless
盲目
Insane - am I the only motherfucker with a brain?
疯了——我是那个唯一的聪明的混蛋吗?
I'm hearing voiced but all they do is complain
我听到他们的声音,但只有抱怨
How many times have you ever wanted to kill
有多少次你动过杀戮的念头
Everything and everyone - say you'll do it but never will
毁灭人世万物——你说你要这样做,但决不会这样做
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
不通过马龙•白兰度的眼睛,你看不见真正的加州
I am my father's son
我是我父亲的儿子
Cuz he's a phantom,a mystery and that leaves me nothing!
他是个幽灵,他是个谜,什么都没有留给我
How many times have you wanted to die?
有多少次你动过去死的念头?
It's too late for me - all you have to do is get rid of me
对我来说已经太迟了——你需要做的就是除掉我
It's all in your head
一切都在你的脑子里
I'ts all in my head
一切都在我的脑子里
It's all in your head
一切都在你的脑子里
It tried - you lied to me for so long
尝试过——你对我撒谎已久
Everywhere I go,there's a sense of it
无论我走到哪里,这种感觉都不会消失
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
你让我变得行为异常,你给了我一个选择
Doesn't matter if I give a shit - it's shit that you gave me
我是否在乎已经不重要了——是你造成了这一切
Do you wanna feel pain?Takin' my name in vain
你想感受到痛楚吗?你滥用我的名字
Caring never felt so lame inside
从来没有感觉到内心如此无助
Anybody else got pride?Do you wanna take my life?
有人觉得骄傲吗?你想带走我的生命吗?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
也许我能反败为胜
Who the fuck are you?Fuck you!
你他妈的到底是谁?混蛋!
Better suck it up 'cause you bled through
你最好听我的,以为你已被撕裂
Better get away from me
最好远离我
Stay the fuck away from me
离我远远的
I feel safe - seems you're saved
我感受到了安全——看起来你已经得到了救赎
Look me in my brand new eye
看着我,看着我全新的双眼