帮我找找这首英文诗歌的配乐,我要朗诵啊,诗歌如下The More Loving One W.H.AudenLooking up at the stars,I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,That,for all they care,I can go to hell,尽管它们关怀备至,我亦
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/20 12:51:54
帮我找找这首英文诗歌的配乐,我要朗诵啊,诗歌如下The More Loving One W.H.AudenLooking up at the stars,I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,That,for all they care,I can go to hell,尽管它们关怀备至,我亦
帮我找找这首英文诗歌的配乐,我要朗诵啊,
诗歌如下
The More Loving One W.H.Auden
Looking up at the stars,I know quite well
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That,for all they care,I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧
We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠.
How should we like it were stars to burn,
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人.
Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot,now I see them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I missed one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星.
Were all stars to disappear or die,
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky,
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间.
我想要抒情一点的,最好比较西洋的,这首诗不适合古典乐.
帮我找找这首英文诗歌的配乐,我要朗诵啊,诗歌如下The More Loving One W.H.AudenLooking up at the stars,I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,That,for all they care,I can go to hell,尽管它们关怀备至,我亦
天亮前说晚安 Kiss the rain 快乐还是忧伤