初一英语造句题 用find...interesting ,all right ,run in rings ,stone deaf ,at work ,many a week ,right now ,live on...,break the rules 造句,是英语的句子!并写出你造的句子的翻译.十万火急!
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/28 05:08:17
初一英语造句题 用find...interesting ,all right ,run in rings ,stone deaf ,at work ,many a week ,right now ,live on...,break the rules 造句,是英语的句子!并写出你造的句子的翻译.十万火急!
初一英语造句题
用find...interesting ,all right ,run in rings ,stone deaf ,at work ,many a week ,right now ,live on...,break the rules 造句,是英语的句子!并写出你造的句子的翻译.十万火急!
初一英语造句题 用find...interesting ,all right ,run in rings ,stone deaf ,at work ,many a week ,right now ,live on...,break the rules 造句,是英语的句子!并写出你造的句子的翻译.十万火急!
1.find...interesting----- I find a cat is very interesting.我觉得这是很有趣的猫.
2.all right ----- The answers were all right.回答正确无误.
3.run in rings ------- These two women can run rings round most men in the Commons.在下议院中,这两位妇女比大多数男人要能干得多.
4.stone deaf ------ My grandpa is stone deaf.我的爷爷全聋了.
5.at work ------ He is busy at work.他忙着工作.
6.many a week ---- How many days a week?每周工作几天?
7.right now ------ Are you busy right now?你现在忙吗?
8.live on...----- I live on campus.我住在校园内.
9.break the rules----- If you break the rules,you may be penalized.
如果你犯规,可能会受处罚.
(好多啊.)
1、I am sure you will find this lesson interesting.
相信你一定会觉得这一课很有意思.
2、Your proposal is all right in theory.
你的建议在理论上是正确的。
3、Don’t run rings in the room.It makes me dizzy.
别在屋里绕着圈跑,...
全部展开
1、I am sure you will find this lesson interesting.
相信你一定会觉得这一课很有意思.
2、Your proposal is all right in theory.
你的建议在理论上是正确的。
3、Don’t run rings in the room.It makes me dizzy.
别在屋里绕着圈跑,我的头都晕了。
4、He had an ear infection that made him stone deaf.
他得过传染性耳疾,以致耳朵全聋了。
5、 After a long day at work, she needed a rest.
工作了长长的一天,她需要休息一会儿。
6、Nenets women spend many hours a week sewing coats, hats, boots, and other items from reindeer skins.
每周,纳纳特斯族妇女都要花很多时间,用驯鹿的皮毛来缝制成衣服、帽子、靴子以及其他的生活用品。
7、 This is where we are right now.
这便是我们现在所处的方位。
8、 He still lived on his parents after graduation.
毕业之后他仍然靠父母生活。
9、Some people are just temerarious enough to break the rules for their own sake.
有些人就是可以不顾一切的为了自己的利益破坏规矩。
收起