英语翻译1你还没有下班,你在偷懒吗?2你已经下班了吗?3如果你感到口渴,你会喝点水.4男性最关键就是肾脏,如果你的肾脏良好,你会感觉到非常棒!如果你感觉不好,那你就多喝点茶吧.5你知道哪
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/25 16:25:17
英语翻译1你还没有下班,你在偷懒吗?2你已经下班了吗?3如果你感到口渴,你会喝点水.4男性最关键就是肾脏,如果你的肾脏良好,你会感觉到非常棒!如果你感觉不好,那你就多喝点茶吧.5你知道哪
英语翻译
1你还没有下班,你在偷懒吗?2你已经下班了吗?3如果你感到口渴,你会喝点水.4男性最关键就是肾脏,如果你的肾脏良好,你会感觉到非常棒!如果你感觉不好,那你就多喝点茶吧.5你知道哪里可以买到剪刀吗?6我不想回答这些问题!7您可以不要提问我问题吗?8你需要先还点钱,然后你才可以记账,因为你欠太多账了,我不能再记.9您没有看到吗?我也在喝一样的茶.10 我向前行能看见加油站吗?--其实大都是关于销售的 如果能翻译成英语,
英语翻译1你还没有下班,你在偷懒吗?2你已经下班了吗?3如果你感到口渴,你会喝点水.4男性最关键就是肾脏,如果你的肾脏良好,你会感觉到非常棒!如果你感觉不好,那你就多喝点茶吧.5你知道哪
1你还没有下班,你在偷懒吗?
You are still working?Are you laid-back on your duty?
2你已经下班了吗?
Are you already off the duty?
3如果你感到口渴,你会喝点
What will you drink if you feel thirsty?
4男性最关键就是肾脏,如果你的肾脏良好,你会感觉到非常棒!如果你感觉不好,那你就多喝点茶吧.
Kidney is most important for a man,if it's in good state,you will be full of beans!
If you don't feel good,then you better take more tea.
5你知道哪里可以买到剪刀吗?
Do you know where I could buy scissors?
6我不想回答这些问题!
I don't feel like commenting on these questions.
7您可以不要提问我问题吗?
Could you drop your questions?
8你需要先还点钱,然后你才可以记账,因为你欠太多账了,我不能再
Pay some money back before making a debt list,you had owed too much,we cannot let you borrow any more.
9您没有看到吗?我也在喝一样的茶.
It's high time that you should see I'm taking the same tea as you.
10 我向前行能看见加油站吗?
Can I reach a service station if I move on?
6.I don't want to answer these questions!
1你还没有下班,你在偷懒吗?
Haven't you finished work? Are you slacking off?
2你已经下班了吗?
Did you already finish work?
3如果你感到口渴,你会喝点水。
If you feel thirsty, you will drink a bit of water.
4男性...
全部展开
1你还没有下班,你在偷懒吗?
Haven't you finished work? Are you slacking off?
2你已经下班了吗?
Did you already finish work?
3如果你感到口渴,你会喝点水。
If you feel thirsty, you will drink a bit of water.
4男性最关键就是肾脏,如果你的肾脏良好,你会感觉到非常棒!如果你感觉不好,那你就多喝点茶吧。
A male's importance is their kidneys, if your kidneys are in good conditions, you will feel fantastic! If you don't feel well, then you should drink more tea.
5你知道哪里可以买到剪刀吗?
Do you know where to buy scissors?
6我不想回答这些问题!
I don't want to answer these questions!
7您可以不要提问我问题吗?
May you please not ask me problems?
8你需要先还点钱,然后你才可以记账,因为你欠太多账了,我不能再记。
Firstly, you must pay back some money, then you can pay the debt list, because you have owed to many debts that I shan't keep remember.
9您没有看到吗?我也在喝一样的茶。
Can't you see? I am too, drinking the same tea.
10 我向前行能看见加油站吗?
Moving forwards would make me see the petrol station?
希望这个答案解答了你的疑问,学习愉快!
收起