英语翻译RT没翻译的不要来.要的是句子 不要唬人.有好的再加10

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/24 10:05:18
英语翻译RT没翻译的不要来.要的是句子不要唬人.有好的再加10英语翻译RT没翻译的不要来.要的是句子不要唬人.有好的再加10英语翻译RT没翻译的不要来.要的是句子不要唬人.有好的再加10+503973

英语翻译RT没翻译的不要来.要的是句子 不要唬人.有好的再加10
英语翻译
RT
没翻译的不要来.要的是句子 不要唬人.有好的再加10

英语翻译RT没翻译的不要来.要的是句子 不要唬人.有好的再加10
+503973963

Situation 1:You are at a school party. Your friend tells you that the man you
语境1:你在一个学校的聚会上。你的朋友告诉你明天将要和你
are going to work with tomorrow has also come to the party. You
一起工作的那个人也来参...

全部展开

Situation 1:You are at a school party. Your friend tells you that the man you
语境1:你在一个学校的聚会上。你的朋友告诉你明天将要和你
are going to work with tomorrow has also come to the party. You
一起工作的那个人也来参加这个聚会。你
have never met the man before, but your friend does not know.
以前从未见过这个人,但是你的朋友不知道。
You ask him to introduce you to the man.
你请你的朋友把你介绍给他。
Situation 2:Many students and teachers come to the party. You are looking
语境2:很多老师和学生都来参加聚会。你和朋友在找
for two seats to sit down with your friend, but there are none.
两个座位坐,但是没有。
You see two seats, but there are bags on them. You go over to
你看到了两个座位,但是上面有包。你过去
ask the girl sitting beside the bags.
问旁边坐着的女孩。
Situation 3:Many people are drinking at the party and there are many glasses
语境3:在聚会上,很多人都喝水,桌子上有
on the table. You take the wrong one. What will you say and
很多杯子。你拿错了杯子。你会说什么?
what will you do?
怎样做?
重点·难点·考点及疑点注释
1. introduce意为“使认识;介绍,使了解”,用于以下结构中:introduce + n. (+ to + n.)。
The headmaster introduced a new teacher to the students.
校长向学生介绍新老师。
May I introduce my friend Tom?
让我介绍我的朋友乔治好吗?
My father introduced me to the game of football.
我父亲使我了解了足球赛。
introduce还有“把(新事物)引进,引入”的意思。
New Paris fashions are introduced /into/ Shanghai every year.
巴黎的新流行式样每年都被引进上海。
2. go over意为“走过去”。
He went over to give a kiss to her.
他走过去吻了她。
go over还可作“检查,核对;复习”解。
Go over your work carefully before you hand it in.
交作业前要仔细检查一下。
READING
课文翻译
TABLE MANNERS AT A DINNER PARTY
宴会上的餐桌礼仪
People who go to a formal Western dinner party for the first time may be
第一次参加西式宴会的人或许会惊诧于
surprised by table manners in Western culture. Knowing them will help you
西方文化的餐桌礼仪。了解这些礼仪,能帮助你给
make a good impression.shavingsgood table manners means knowing, for
别人留下美好印象。有良好的餐桌礼仪意味着知晓(一些礼节),例如,
example, how to use knives and forks, when to drink a toast and how to behave
如何使用刀叉,何时祝酒以及该有怎样的举止。
at the table. Beside your napkin you will find a small bread roll and three glasses
在你的餐巾旁,你会看到一个小面包卷和三只杯子——一只用来
—one for white wine, one for red wine, and one for water. There are two pairs
盛白酒,一只用来盛红酒,还有一个用来喝水。餐桌上有两副大
of knives and forks on the table, forks on the left and knives on the right of the
刀叉,叉子放在盘子左边,刀子放在右边。
plate. When you see two spoons, the big one is for the soup and the small one
还有两把匙子,大的一把用来喝汤,小的一把
for the dessert. The knife and fork that are closest to your plate are a little bit
用来吃甜点,离盘子最近的那副刀叉比
bigger than the ones beside them. When you sit down at the table, you can
盘边的稍大些。当你在餐桌旁坐下来,你就可以
take your napkin, unfold it and put it on your lap. In China, you sometimes
拿起餐巾,把它展开,然后铺在大腿上。在中国,有时你
get a hot, damp cloth to clean your face and hands, which, however, is not
会得到一把热乎乎的湿毛巾,用来擦手、洗脸。然而,
the custom in western countries.
这在西方国家是没有的。
Dinner starts with a small dish, which is often called a starter. Some
宴会开始,先上一盘小菜,这通常叫做开胃菜。
people pray before they start eating, and other people may keep silent for a
用餐前,一些人做祈祷,还有一些人会沉默
moment. Then you can say“Enjoy your meal”to each other and everybody
片刻。这时你们就可以互相说声“请用餐”,然后大家
starts eating. For the starter, which you eat with the smaller pair, you keep
开始吃起来。你要先用那副小的刀叉吃第一道菜,
the knife in your right hand and the fork in your left. After the starter you
应是左手拿叉,右手拿刀。吃完,就
will get a bowl of soup—but only one bowl of soup and never ask for a second
会上来一碗汤菜——只能是一个汤菜,永远不能要
serving.
第二个。
The next dish is the main course. Many westerners think the chicken breast
接下来的菜便是主菜。许多西方人认为,
with its tender white flesh is the best part of the bird. Some people can use
白嫩的鸡脯肉是鸡身上最好吃的部分。有些人吃鸡肉或其他禽肉时
their fingers when they are eating chicken or other birds, but never touch beef or
可以用手;但一定不要用手去拿牛肉或
other meat on bones. It is polite to finish eating everything on your plate, so
其他肉排。吃完自己盘子里的所有东西是礼貌的,所以
don’t take more food than you need.
不要往自己的盘子里放过多的食物。
At table, you should try to speak quietly and smile a lot, but do not laugh
用餐时,说话声音要小,面带笑容,但不能一直大笑
all the time.
不止。
Most Westerners like soft drinks if they will drive home. Many of them
如果要开车回家,大多数西方人喜欢喝不含酒精的饮料。许多人
drink white or red wine with the food. When drinking to someone’s health,
吃东西时喝白葡萄酒或红葡萄酒。当为某人健康干杯时,
you raise your glasses, but the glasses should not touch. The custom of toasting
你要举起酒杯,但不要碰杯。
in some parts of China is to finish the drink at once, but Westerners usually
在中国的一些地方,干杯表示把杯中的酒
take only a sip. For drinking during a dinner, the best advice is never to
一次喝光,但西方人则通常是呷一小口。对于在宴会上饮酒,建议你
drink too much.
最好不要过度饮酒。
Table manners change over time. They follow the fashion of the day.
餐桌礼仪随着时代的变化而变化。它们有着时代特点。
Besides, table manners are only important at formal dinner parties. If youre
而且,餐桌礼仪只有在正规的宴会才重要。如果你
not sure what to do, you can always follow your hosts. Although good manners
对该怎么做没有把握,就注意主人是怎么做的。虽然良好的礼仪常使你
always make you look good, you do not need to worry about all these rules
风度优雅,但是当你和朋友或家人一起进餐时,
whileshavingsdinner with your friends or family.
就不必为那些规矩而担扰了。

收起

餐桌礼仪英语
1) As soon as the hostess picks up her napkin(餐巾), pick yours up and lay it on your lap. Sometimes a roll of bread is wrapped in it; if so, toke it our and put it on your side plate.

全部展开

餐桌礼仪英语
1) As soon as the hostess picks up her napkin(餐巾), pick yours up and lay it on your lap. Sometimes a roll of bread is wrapped in it; if so, toke it our and put it on your side plate.
2) The Soup Course
Dinner usually begins with soup. The largest spoon at your place is the soup spoon. It will be beside your plate at the right-hand side.
3) The Fish Course
If there is a fish course, it will probably follow the soup. There may be a special fork for the fish, or it may be similar to the meat fork. Often it is smaller.
4) The Meat Course
The main Course is usually served by the host himself, especially if it is a fowl(鸡禽) or a roast which need to be carved. He will often ask each guest what piece he prefers, and it is quite proper to state your preference as to lean or fat, dark(红肉) or light(白肉).
5) Using Knife and Fork
If you have English and American friends you will notice a few differences in their customs of eating. For the main or meat curse, the English keep the fork in the left hand, point curved downward, and bring the food to the mouth either by sticking the points onto it or in the case of soft vegetables, by placing it firmly on the fork in this position with the knife. Americans carve the meat in the same position, then lay down the knife and taking the fork in the right hand with the point turned up, push it under a small piece of food without the help of the knife and bring it to the moth right-side-up.
6) Helping Yourself and Refusing
If a servant passes food around, he will pass the dish in at your left hand so that you can conveniently serve yourself with your right hand. Never serve yourself while the dish is on your right; it is then the turn of your neighbor on the right. It is polite to take some of everything that is passed to you. But if there is something you may not like, you may quietly say: "No thank you."
7) Second Helpings
The hostess may or may not ask if you would like a second helping, according to the formality of the meal. If she does and you accept it, you should pass your plate to her or to the servant with the knife and fork still lying on it.
8) The Salad Course
A salad is eaten with a fork only held in the right hand with points turned up. There is usually a special one for the salad, a little smaller than the meat fork.
9) Bread and Butter
Bread is taken in the fingers and laid on the side plate or the edge of the large plate, it is never take with a fork. Butter is taken from the butter dish with the butter knife and placed on the side plate, not on one's bread.
10) Other Things on the Table
When there are things on the middle of the table, such as bread, butter, jelly, pickles, nits, candies, you should not take any until the hostess ahs suggested that they be passed.
11) Leaving the Table
It is impolite for a guest to leave the table during a meal, or before the hostess gives the signal at the end. When the hostess indicates that the dinner is over, she will start to rise from her seat and all the guests she rise from theirs at the same time.
12) Various rules and Suggestions
Sit up straight on your chair;
Do not put much food in your mouth at a time;
Drink only when there is no food in your mouth;
Try not to get into your mouth anything that will have to be taken out;
Do not make any nose when you eat;
Do not clean your teeth at the table or anywhere in public, either with your finger or a tooth pick(牙签), not even with you tongue.

收起