日常活动词组织英文
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/19 01:14:39
日常活动词组织英文
日常活动词组织英文
日常活动词组织英文
太多了有些放附件里了
I'd better get going! = I've got to go. 我得走了
I'd like to take a rain check! 下一次吧
Maybe some other time. 下一次吧
Maybe some other day. 改天吧
Are you hitting on her? 你在追她吗?
He's good! 他有两下子
You spying on me? 你在窥探(跟踪)我吗?
I didn't mean to pry. 我不是有意剌探(事情)
Don't flatter yourself! 你少臭美了
She's a drug addict. 她是个毒虫
You're under oath. 你发过誓了
How long will it take? 要花多少时间?
It can take years. 可能得花很久时间
I'm gonna tickle you! 我要搔你痒了
That's a dumb idea. 真是个笨主意
You got to get over it! 你必须要克服这件事
Stop playing the game! 别再跟我玩游戏了
Hold it! 站住,停住
Freeze! 站住
He's on parole. 他正在假释中
I'm allergic to the cat! 我对猫过敏
I could've sworn! 我发誓(是这样的)
He's hitching. 他搭便车
I'm trying to make a point here. 我就是要把这件事说清楚
He's my suspect. I'm bringing him in. 他是我的嫌犯,我要将他逮捕归案
There's a killer on the loose! 有个凶手正逍遥法外
She fell apart. 她崩溃了
She broke down. 她崩溃了
You dumb bell. 你这笨蛋
Is it going to help? 这样有用吗?有所助益吗?
You, quitter! 你这半途而废的人
You, loser! 你这失败者
Can that be arranged? 可以安排一下吗?
Don't argue. That's the way things are. 不用争辩了,道理本来就是这样
Not a good time? (我来得)时候不对吗? 不方便吗?
Get the hell out of here! = You kidding me? 不会吧! 你开玩笑!
Sit tight! 坐稳啦!
Sleep tight! 好好睡
Just be cool, all right? 冷静点可以吗?
Welcome to the party! 来得好
I'm all ears. 我洗耳恭听
You're lying your head off! 看你臭盖得眉飞色舞
You're the best. 你是最棒的
Thank you for sharing. 谢谢你告诉我
She's giving up. 她要放弃了
No good. (NG) 不好,重来
He is a bum. 他是流浪汉
Oh God, here we go again! 天啊,又来(这一套)了
Here you go. 拿去吧,好啦
Here you are. 拿去吧
Here we go. 好啦
I'll take a hug. 抱一下
Come on. Give me a hug! 来,抱一下
It's got to change. 事情总会改变的
We're not communicating. 鸡同鸭讲
I feel very happy for you. 我为你感到高兴
I'm gonna do the sweep. 我要扫地
I'm old and loose. 我已人老珠黄
It's appalling! 真吓人
It’s scary! 真可怕
It's been a nice chat, but I gotta go. 很高兴跟你聊聊,可是我得走了
I’m on duty! 我正在当班
I'm off duty. 我下班了
Spook House! 恐布屋
Warp party! 杀青派对
You're not even close! 门都没有,八字都没一撇
End of story! 说完啦!
Is it all worth it? 值得吗?
Don't insult my intelligence! 不要侮辱我的智慧
Don't give me that! 少来这套
No compromises! 不妥协
This’s not gonna work! 这行不通的
I know it by heart. 我牢记在心
She's a big gross. 她很胖
Freeze! Split your legs! 别动,把脚(腿)分开
The backup will be here any minute! 支持马上就到
Knock it off! =Cut it out! 少来了,住手
Cut the crap! 少来了,胡说八道
What does it taste like? 尝起来如何?
Fall out! 解散
I'll find out! 我会查出真相的
This isn't easy for all of us. 这对我们来说都不好受
Not a chance! =No way 不行,不可能
I'm no fool, man! 老兄,我可不是傻瓜
Thank you for everything. 谢谢你的一切(帮助)
We bloody got him! 我们可逮到他了!
That happens! 没关系,常有这种事(这种事常发生)
Do I owe her an apology? 我要向她道歉吗?
What's the catch? 卖什麼关子?耍什麼花招?
You were saying? 你刚才说到哪儿?
We're nailed! 我们被盯上了
She miscarried. 她流产了
She lost her sight. 她失明了
Look out! 小心
Stay back! 退回去
What're you getting at? 你打啥主意?
Let's hit the trail/road! 上路吧
Cat got your tongue? 说不出话了吧?怎麼不讲话呢?
You got a moment? 有空吗?
You are my everything! 你是我的一切
They'll take you out! 他们会把你干掉
Very impressive! 真厉害
We're in good shape! 我们情况还不错
He’s got balls!他很有种
He’s got guts! 他很有种
You have no balls! 你没种
You’ve got no guts! 你没种
You’re gutless! 你没种
Let me get this straight. 让我是把事情搞清楚,讲清楚
Cut off this shit. 少废话
He got away with it. 他逃脱了,开脱了
Don't get that look! 不要摆那种脸色
Real bad! 真糟糕
My bad! 是我的错
Let's get down to business. 我们就开门见山吧,我们直话直说吧
He’s a down-to-earth person. 他是个很实际的人
What is it to you? 那关你什麼事?
It's all healed up. 痊愈了
Don't blow it. 不要搞碴了
Don't ever do that again. 不要再那样
I'm backing out. 我退出
I'll keep an eye on you. 我会盯箸你的
You are a player. 你是个中好手
He's grounded. 他被禁足了
Get your ass down! 你给我下来!
Get your ass out! 你给我出去!
You got me. 你难倒我了
That's worth trying. 值得一试
That's so gross. 真恶心
Do you think you're so hot? 你以为自己很了不起吗?
You don't belong here. 你不属於这裏,你不是这块料
I owe you one. 我欠你一次
It can't be helped. 没办法
You got to carry on. 你要撑下去
Let’s hang out sometime. 我们找个时间出去混一混吧
It's kind of early. 还有点早
You're letting me down. 你让我扫兴,失望
Don’t let me down. 不要让我失望
There's no turning back. 这是不归路
Take it or leave it! 要不要?不要拉倒! 接不接受? 不要就算了!
All set? =All ready? 都准备好啦?
I'm really excited about this! 好剌激喔!
I'm booked today. 我今天已经约满
Book him! 把他拘押
I made the kid a promise. 我已经答应孩子了
Is it coming back to you? 想起来了吗?
I need fifty. 我要一半
What’s new? 有什麼新鲜事?
You look like shit! 你看起来真狼狈
Everybody's happy! 皆大欢喜
Shoot! 有话快说,有屁快放
We can get through this together. 我们可以一起渡此难关
You just don't get it. 你就是不明白;你就是不懂状况
What do you care? 关你啥事
They’re brainwashed! 他们被洗脑了
I'll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
He always screws around. 他老是到处鬼混
You wanna play hard ball? I’m in game! 你要玩硬的,我奉陪
You lost your mind? 你疯了?
Knock it off! 少来了
Scum-back! 混蛋,人渣
Watch your mouth! 小心你的嘴吧,说话当心点
Holy hell! 天啊!
Keep it between us. 不要说出去喔
Where did he take her? 他带她到哪里去了?
Don't you ever mess with me. 别耍我
Stay tuned! 别换频道
What do you think of him? 你觉得他怎麼样?
This is it? 就这样?
Dickhead! 混球,混蛋
Whatever you say. 你说了算
What is it this time? 这一回又搞什麼名堂?
You scare the hell /shit out of me! 你吓死我了!
I'll see you around. 回头见,再见
It just came up. 说溜了嘴
I slipped! 我说溜了嘴
My alarm (clock) didn't go off. 我的闹钟没响
Got a minute? 有空吗?
Take my word for it. 相信我的话
I'm older and smarter. 容我以老卖老
That's the spirit! 这才对
You've got to let it go. 你必须忘了这件事
It's not my responsibility. 这不是我的责任
It's your option. 是你的抉择
No problem! 没关系
Holy smokes! 天啊!
Holy mother! 天啊!
Holy cow! 天啊!
Holy shit! 天啊!
You never know! 说不定呢!
He kept low profile. 他保持低姿态
When is it due? 什麼时候到期?
When is the deadline? 什麼时候载止?
I got a little bit mixed up. 我有点糊涂了
I took it as a compliment. 我认为这是赞美
What's on your mind? 你心裏在想什麼?你有什麼主意?
I'm on my way. 我马上就来
The car is low in the gas. 车子快没油了
Don't screw it with me. 少来这套
You're history! =You're dead meat. 你完了,你死定了
I can't afford to blow this! 事情搞碴了我负不起责任
You stink! 你这烂货
You jerk! 你这混球
You always get what you want. 你总是有办法得到你想要的
Not all the time! 不完全是,不是每次都能得手
You can't do this all the time! 你不能老是这样做
That's the last thing you should do. 你不该那样做
You're looking good! 你看起来气色不错
I can't believe we're doing this. 真不敢相信我们做到了
Stop fussing! 不要无理取闹
You've made a good start. 你已经有了一个好的开始
I don't like it! 事情不妙
I'm dying to see you. 我急著想跟你见面
I threw up. 我吐了
I'm sober. 我清醒得很
It’s not doing you any good. 这对你没啥好处
I don't know! 搞不懂!我不知道该怎麼办!
He's available. 他在,他可以
We've covered for you long enough. 我们帮你掩护太久了,罩太久了
You sold me. =I'll take it. 我买了
Get your butt/ass over there! 你给我过去那儿!
It's not for free. 这不是免费的
Can I get you something? 需要点什麼吗?
I'm paying for it! 我现在正付出代价,真是现世报!
They mate for each other. 他们真是绝配
She's getting out of control (out of hand). 她快失控了
Can we talk? 我们可以谈谈吗?
We'll manage. 我们自会料理
Don't you worry. 你不用担心
Everything is under control. 一切都在控制之中
Take a guess. 猜猜看
Just a glance. 看一下就好
She's gonna be fine. 她不会有事的
Hold it. 慢著,等等
On the double! 马上!立刻!快点!
Is there anything I can do for you? 请问有何贵干?
That's what I like. 我就是喜欢那样
That's what I need. 正是我所需要的
Leave it to me. 让我来
Got it? 懂了吗?
I mean it. 我是说真的
Don't answer the door. 不要开门
I'll be right back. 我马上回来
Why the hell didn't you tell me? 你为什麼不告诉我呢?
Turn him over to the police. 向员警检举他
But anyway, it doesn't matter much. 总之,不会有太大关系的
They're all busted. 他们全都被揍了,被逮了