刺客信条:余烬eizo最后的那段话,谁能帮我翻译成英文啊.麻烦啦.

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/27 12:00:10
刺客信条:余烬eizo最后的那段话,谁能帮我翻译成英文啊.麻烦啦.刺客信条:余烬eizo最后的那段话,谁能帮我翻译成英文啊.麻烦啦.刺客信条:余烬eizo最后的那段话,谁能帮我翻译成英文啊.麻烦啦.W

刺客信条:余烬eizo最后的那段话,谁能帮我翻译成英文啊.麻烦啦.
刺客信条:余烬eizo最后的那段话,谁能帮我翻译成英文啊.麻烦啦.

刺客信条:余烬eizo最后的那段话,谁能帮我翻译成英文啊.麻烦啦.
When I was a young man,
  当我还是个年轻的小伙子
  I had liberty, but I did not see it.
  我拥有自由,却从未认知
  I had time, but I did not know it.
  我拥有时间,却毫不知情
  And I had love, but I did not feel it.
  而我亦拥有爱,却从未感觉到
  Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three.
  直到数十年过去后,我才真正理解这三项的意义
  And now, the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has past into contentment.
  而现在,垂暮之年的我,这领悟让我感到满足
  Love, liberty, and time: once was so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward.
  曾经能自由支配的爱,自由以及时间,是支持我前进的动力
  And love, most especially, mia caro.
  而爱,是最特别的一个, 亲爱的
  For you, our children, our brothers and sisters.
  为你,为我们的孩子以及为我们的兄弟姐妹们
  And for the vast and wonderful world that gives us lives and keeps us guessing,
  为这赐予我们生命与惊奇的广阔,精彩的世界
  endless affection,mio sofia,
  至死不渝的挚爱, 我的索菲亚
  forever yours, ezio auditore
  永远属于你的, ezio auditore
  -------------mia caro和 mio sofia是意大利语,翻译成英语是my love和 my sophia,但我觉得没这个必要,意大利语反而比较有感觉,自己听译的,前进动力那一块不太清楚是一个老外朋友告诉我的,中文翻译是参照的一个视频上的,自己作了些更改,一点点打上去的
  我没装X.正宗翻译,78810那个太水了.