英语翻译比如:没有等出来的成功,只有拼出来的成功.并口头翻译,勿用翻译器,不准确.给大约100句即可,我会加分的.
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/25 23:43:12
英语翻译比如:没有等出来的成功,只有拼出来的成功.并口头翻译,勿用翻译器,不准确.给大约100句即可,我会加分的.
英语翻译
比如:没有等出来的成功,只有拼出来的成功.并口头翻译,勿用翻译器,不准确.给大约100句即可,我会加分的.
英语翻译比如:没有等出来的成功,只有拼出来的成功.并口头翻译,勿用翻译器,不准确.给大约100句即可,我会加分的.
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/657f9f3143323968011c928c.html
1. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
如果你想过幸福的生活,那就把幸福和目标结合在一起,而不是人和事物。
2.In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.困难中蕴藏着机会。
3.The true sign...
全部展开
1. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
如果你想过幸福的生活,那就把幸福和目标结合在一起,而不是人和事物。
2.In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.困难中蕴藏着机会。
3.The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
智慧的真正标志不是知识而是想象力。
4.The only real limitation on your abilities is the level of your desires. If you want it badly enough, there are no limits on what you can achieve.
唯一能限制你能力的是你愿望的强烈程度,如果你非常想要,没有什么能限制你的成就。
5.Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.
失败者生活在过去,成功者从过去学习,并在当下全力以赴,为未来而战!
6.Our limitations and success will be based,
most often, on your own expectations for ourselves.
What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon.
我们的极限和成功都是由我们对自我的期望所决定的。大脑怎么想,身体就会怎么行动。
7.Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
纪律是目标和成就之间的桥梁!
8.I never had a policy;I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.
我没有什么技巧,我只是每天做到全力以赴!
9.We are shaped by our thoughts;
we become what we think.
When the mind is pure,joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
我们被思想所决定。我们相信什么,就成为什么。当心灵纯净的时候,快乐就如影相随。
10.Cultivate discipline when you are young,it will bring you lifetime rewards.
在年轻的时候培养你的自律精神,它将带给你一生的财富!
收起
where there is a will,there is way