罗伯特彭斯的代表作?中英文对照,

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/15 13:24:28
罗伯特彭斯的代表作?中英文对照,罗伯特彭斯的代表作?中英文对照,罗伯特彭斯的代表作?中英文对照,红红的玫瑰OMYLuve''slikeared,redrose啊,我爱人象红红的玫瑰,That''snewl

罗伯特彭斯的代表作?中英文对照,
罗伯特彭斯的代表作?中英文对照,

罗伯特彭斯的代表作?中英文对照,
红红的玫瑰
O MY Luve's like a red,red rose
啊,我爱人象红红的玫瑰,
That's newly sprung in June:
它在六月里初开;
O my Luve's like the melodie
啊,我爱人象一支乐曲,
That's sweetly play'd in tune!
美妙地演奏起来.
As fair thou art,my bonnie lass,
你是那么美,漂亮的姑娘,
So deep in love am I:
我爱你那么深切;
And I will love thee still,my dear,
我要爱你下去,亲爱的,
Till a' the seas gang dry:
一直到四海枯竭.
Till a' the seas gang dry,my dear,
一直到四海枯竭,亲爱的,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
到太阳把岩石烧裂;
I will luve thee still my dear,
我要爱你下去,亲爱的,
When the sands of life shall run.
只要是生命不绝.
And fare thee weel,my only Luve,
再见吧--我唯一的爱人,
And fare thee weel a while!
我和你小别片刻;
And I will come again ,my Luve,
我要回来的,亲爱的,
Tho' it were ten thousand mile.
即使是万里相隔.