八年级下册新目标英语听力翻译Unit5

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/31 02:12:53
八年级下册新目标英语听力翻译Unit5八年级下册新目标英语听力翻译Unit5八年级下册新目标英语听力翻译Unit5A1bA:IthinkI''mgoingtowearjeanstothepatty.我想

八年级下册新目标英语听力翻译Unit5
八年级下册新目标英语听力翻译Unit5

八年级下册新目标英语听力翻译Unit5
A 1b
A:I think I'm going to wear jeans to the patty.
我想穿牛仔裤去参加晚会.
B:If you do,the teachers won't let you in.如果那样,老师不会让你进来.
A:I think I'm going to stay at home.
我想我会待在家里.
C:If you do,you'll be sorry.如果那样,你会很抱歉.
A:I think I'm going to take the bus to the party.
我想我会乘公共汽车去晚会.
B:If you do,you'll be late.如果那样,你会迟到.
D:I think I'm going to the dance with Karen and Ann.
我想和卡林和安一起去参加舞会.
C:If you do,you'll have a great time.如果那样,你会玩得很高兴.
A 2a,2b
Andrea:Hi,Mark.I want to have a class party.Will you help me organize it?嗨,马克,我想开个班级聚会.你能帮我安排一下吗?
Mark:Sure,Andrea.I can help you.So when shall we have the party?
当然可以,安德瑞,我能帮你.什么时候举行呢?
Andrea:Let's have it today after class.今天放学后吧.
Mark:No,today it too early.If we have it today,half the class④ won't come.不,今天太早了.如果我们今天举行一半的学生将不会来.
Andrea:Okay,Let's have it tomorrow.好吧,那明天吧.
Mark:Hmm¼There's a test tomorrow.Students will leave early to study for their tests.Let's have it on the weekend.
明天有个测验.学生们会早点离开准备考试.我们周末举行吧.
Andrea:Okay,let's have it on Saturday afternoon.We can all meet and watch a video.好的,那星期六下午吧.我们能在一起看录像.
Mark:No,I don't think we should watch a video.Some students will be bored.Let's play party games.
不,我们不应该看录像,一些同学会厌烦.我们一起做游戏吧.
Andrea:Okay,good idea.Can you organize the party games?
好主意.你能安排一下吗?
Mark:Sure.I can do that.And can you make some food for us?
当然可以.你能做些食物吗?
Andrea:Yes,that's no problem.能,没问题.
B 2a,2b
Conversation 1 (对话1)
Agent:The Lions are a great soccer team,you know!
你知道的!雄狮队是一个非常棒的球队!
Michael:Oh,I know.我知道.
Agent:If you join the Lions,you'll become a great soccer player.
如果你加入雄狮队,你将成为著名的球员.
Michael:I'm sure I will.Will I travel much?我确信我会.我会有很多旅行吗?
Agent:Sure!If you become a Lion,you'll travel around the world.
当然!如果你成为雄狮队员,你将会环游世界.
Michael:Sounds great.棒极了.
Agent:It is.And if you work really hard,you'll be famous.
是的.如果你努力踢球,你会很著名.
Michael:Well,I don't know.我不知道.
Conversation 2 (对话2)
rather:You shouldn't join the Lions right now.你不应该马上加入雄狮队.
Michael:Why not?为什么呢?
Mother:If you become a professional soccer player,you'll never go to college.
如果你成为专业球员,你将不再上大学.
Michael:But I really want to play soccer.I want a job I love.I want to be happy.
但我真的想踢球,我想要份我喜爱的工作.我想自己快乐.
Father:Of course you want to be happy,but there are many interesting jobs you'd like.
当然你想快乐,但有很多有趣的你会喜爱的工作.
Michael:But it's my dream to play soccer!Don't you think it's realty exciting that I could join the Lions?
但我的梦想是踢球!难道你不认为加入雄狮队是件很令人兴奋的事吗?
Father:Of course it's exciting.And I know you want to make a lot of money.But money isn't everything,son.当然.那令人兴奋.而且我知道你想赚很多钱.但儿子,钱不是一切.
Michael:I know.But if I don't do this now,I'll never do it.
我知道.但如果现在不踢,就没有机会了.
Mother:But don't you want to get an education?
但你不想受教育吗?

Section A ,1B
我想穿牛仔参加聚会。
如果你穿牛仔去老师不会让你参加。
那我就呆在家里。
如果你不去,你会很遗憾的。
我想坐公交车参加聚会。
如果你坐车去,你会迟到的。
我要和 Karen 和Ann一起参加聚会。
如果你和她们一起去,你会玩得很开心的。...

全部展开

Section A ,1B
我想穿牛仔参加聚会。
如果你穿牛仔去老师不会让你参加。
那我就呆在家里。
如果你不去,你会很遗憾的。
我想坐公交车参加聚会。
如果你坐车去,你会迟到的。
我要和 Karen 和Ann一起参加聚会。
如果你和她们一起去,你会玩得很开心的。

收起