一首林志炫唱过的英文摇滚歌曲 只记得翻译有很多“你知道…… 你知道怎样成为 求歌名
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/18 18:20:42
一首林志炫唱过的英文摇滚歌曲 只记得翻译有很多“你知道…… 你知道怎样成为 求歌名
一首林志炫唱过的英文摇滚歌曲 只记得翻译有很多“你知道…… 你知道怎样成为 求歌名
一首林志炫唱过的英文摇滚歌曲 只记得翻译有很多“你知道…… 你知道怎样成为 求歌名
Making love out nothing at all
让爱凭空而生
I know just how to whisper 我知道怎样细声耳语
and I know just how to cry 也知道如何放声哭喊
I know just where to find the answers 我知道如何寻找解答
and I know just how to lie 也知道如何违心欺骗
I know just how to fake it 我知道怎样伪善
and I know just how to scheme 也知道怎样暗算
I know just when to face the truth 我知道何时该面对现实
and then I know just when to dream 也知道何时该去追逐梦幻
And I know just where to touch you 我知道该怎样感动你
and I know just what to prove 也知道什么才该去证实
I know when to pull you closer 我知道何时该拉近你
and I know when to let you loose 也知道何时该与你说再见
And I know the night is fading 我知道夜色即将褪去
And I know the time's gonna fly 也知道时光匆匆飞逝
And I'm never gonna tell you 而我绝对不会告诉你
everything I gotta tell you 任何该告诉你的事情
But I know I've got to give it a try.但我知道,至少我应该去试一试才行
And I know the roads to riches.我知道如何才能变得腰缠万贯
And I know the ways to pain.更知道怎样就会变得伤痕累累
I know all the rules 我知晓所有的规则
and then I know how to break 'em 也知道如何打破那些规则
And I always know the name of the game 我总是能够看穿他人的花招
But I don't know how to leave you 但是,我不知道怎样才能离开你.
and I'll never let you fall 我本来绝对不会让你沦陷
And I don't know how you do it 然而我不知道你却怎样做到了
making love out of nothing at all 让爱凭空而生
(Making love) Out of nothing at all.(让爱)凭空而生
Everytime I see you well the rays of the sun 每次当我看见你,所有的阳光
are all streaming through the waves in your hair 都梳理过你波浪般的发间
And every star in the sky 然后天上每颗星星
is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight 都如聚光灯一样,照耀着你的双眼
The beating of my heart is a drum and it's lost 我的心跳就像鼓声一样,开始错乱
and it's looking for a rhythm like you 并开始跟随你的节奏,一起律动
You can take the darkness from the deep of the night 你能将深夜中的黑暗带走
And turn it to a beacon burning endlessly bright 然后将它点燃成不熄的明灯
I gotta follow it cause everything I know 而我则必须追逐着它,因为我所拥有的一切
Well,it's nothing 'til I give it to you 如果没有给予你的话,都将毫无意义
I can make runner stumble 我会令追逐者跌倒
I can make the final block 我会制造终结的障碍
And I can make every tackle 我会制造所有的麻烦
at the sound of the whistle 在一切终结之前
And I can make all the stadiums rock 我会令赛场沸腾
I can make the night forever 我会让今夜永恒
or I can make it disappear by the dawn 也能让它在拂晓前消失
And I can make you every promise that's ever been made 我能实现所有许下的承诺
And I can make all your demons be gone 我能为你击溃所有的恶魔
But I'm never gonna make it without you 但是如果没有你,我什么都不会做
Do you really wanna see me crawl?你真想看到我卑微地哀求你么?
And I'm never gonna make it like you do 我绝对不会让你做到
Making love out of nothing at all.让爱凭空而生
(Making love) Out of nothing at all.(让爱)凭空而生
(Making love) (让爱)
(Making love) Out of nothing at all.(让爱)凭空而生
(Making love) (让爱)
不知道是不是这一首.