要一份神探夏洛克的中英文的经典对话,篇幅不要太短,对话最好适用于2人要情景对话,一个小片段就好,

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/24 10:13:05
要一份神探夏洛克的中英文的经典对话,篇幅不要太短,对话最好适用于2人要情景对话,一个小片段就好,要一份神探夏洛克的中英文的经典对话,篇幅不要太短,对话最好适用于2人要情景对话,一个小片段就好,要一份神

要一份神探夏洛克的中英文的经典对话,篇幅不要太短,对话最好适用于2人要情景对话,一个小片段就好,
要一份神探夏洛克的中英文的经典对话,
篇幅不要太短,对话最好适用于2人
要情景对话,一个小片段就好,

要一份神探夏洛克的中英文的经典对话,篇幅不要太短,对话最好适用于2人要情景对话,一个小片段就好,

第二季第三集 夏洛克假死的时候

剧本

还有第二集 夏洛克用花生做实验骗他吃下糖的时候 两人的对话也行

This is an old friend of mine, John Watson.

147在阿富汗还是伊拉克?

Afghanistan or Iraq?

148什么?

Sorry?

149哪个国家 阿富汗还是伊拉克?

Which was it, in Afghanistan or Iraq?

150阿富汗 抱歉 你怎么知道?

Afghanistan, sorry, how did you know?

How do you feel about the violin?

158对不起 什么?

I'm sorry, what?

159我在想事情时会拉小提琴 有时

I play the violin when I'm thinking and sometimes

160一天都不讲话 你介意吗?

I don't talk for days on end. Would that bother you?

161做室友应该知道对方的缺点

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

162你把我的事告诉他了

You told him about me?

163一个字都没提

Not a word.

164那谁告诉你室友这回事?

Who said anything about flatmates?

165我本人 今早我告诉麦克

I did. Told Mike this morning

166我这种人找个室友多困难

that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for.

167刚过午饭 他就来了

Now here he is just after lunch

168带来一个老朋友 显然刚在

with an old friend clearly just home from

169阿富汗军队服役过 并不难猜到吧

military service in Afghanistan. Wasn't a difficult leap.

170你怎么知道阿富汗的事?

How did you know about Afghanistan?

171我找到了伦敦市中心的一个好地方

Got my eye on a nice little place in central London.

172价格我们一起能负担得起

We ought to be able to afford it.

173明晚7点整 在那里碰头

We'll meet there tomorrow evening, seven o'clock.

174抱歉 我真健忘

Sorry, got to dash.

175把鞭子留在停尸间了

I think I left my riding crop in the mortuary.

176这表示?

Is that it?

177表示什么?

Is that what?

178我们才刚见面

We've only just met

179就要一起找房子?

and we're going to go and look at a flat?

180有问题吗?

Problem?

181我们彼此一无所知

We don't know a thing about each other.

182不知道约在哪里见

I don't know where we're meeting,

183甚至也不知道你的名字

I don't even know your name.

184我知道你是军医 刚从阿富汗

I know you're an Army doctor and you've been

185被遣送回国

invalided home from Afghanistan.

186你有一个哥哥 很关心你

You've got a brother worried about you

187你却不愿意得到他的帮助

but you won't go to him for help because you don't

188你对他不满 也许因为他嗜酒

approve of him, possibly because he's an alcoholic,

189更有可能是他刚抛弃了他老婆

more likely because he recently walked out on his wife.

190我也知道医生认为你

And I know that your therapist thinks your

191患有伤残心理后遗症 恐怕这诊断很对

limp's psychosomatic, quite correctly, I'm afraid.

192作为室友 这些够了吧?

That's enough to be going on with, don't you think?

193我的名字叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯

The name's Sherlock Holmes

194那里的地址是贝克街221B

and the address is 221B Baker Street.

这是他两刚见面的时候对话 谁说的你应该能分出来我就不打了