求英文电影小剧本!需要一个大约十分钟的,好掌握的,又不太幼稚的电影小剧本.突出口语,不要色情的动作不要太大,
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/08 19:58:50
求英文电影小剧本!需要一个大约十分钟的,好掌握的,又不太幼稚的电影小剧本.突出口语,不要色情的动作不要太大,
求英文电影小剧本!
需要一个大约十分钟的,好掌握的,又不太幼稚的电影小剧本.
突出口语,不要色情的动作不要太大,
求英文电影小剧本!需要一个大约十分钟的,好掌握的,又不太幼稚的电影小剧本.突出口语,不要色情的动作不要太大,
有两个
Three Little Pigs 三只小猪
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.
旁白:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起.
Pig A and Pig B are brother pigs.They are very Lazy.
A和B是猪哥哥,他们很懒.
They eat and sleep all day.
他们整天吃了就睡.
C is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the
housework.
C是最小的猪,她整天帮着妈妈做家务.
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little
pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.
猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 为自己盖间房.再见,孩子们.去盖间房. 小心狼.
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.
三只小猪:好的,妈妈.再见.
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.
狼:我饿了.看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐.
A: Haha!Building house?Too easy for me! I Only need to put some straw on the
ground!
Pig C: What are you doing, brother?
猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
A: I’m building a house with leaves.
A:我在用树叶盖房子.
猪妹妹:What about you?
B: I’m building a house with sticks.
B:我在用树枝盖房子.
Pig C: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.
猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固.树枝也不牢固.
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. What are you doing, sister?
猪哥哥:我们知道.但它很容易.你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks.
猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子.
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult.
猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了.
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.
猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固.
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap.
猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了.我们打个盹吧.
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.
猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固.
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!
狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.
猪哥哥:不开,不开.快走开.
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.
狼:这太容易了.树枝和树叶都不牢固.
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. A and B run to Long-Long’s house.
讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋.A和B跑到C家.
Brother pigs: Help! Help!
猪哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.
狼: 站住,你这两只小猪.
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.
猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门.狼来了,让我们进去.
C: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong.
猪妹妹:快进来.别担心,我的房子很坚固.
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the
door!
狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们 在这儿.小猪,快把门打开.
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf.
三只小猪:不开,不开.快走开. 你这只恶狼.
Wolf: I’ll blow it down.
狼:我要吹倒它.
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very
strong.讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹. 可是房子非常坚固.
Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh.
狼:我要撞倒它.噢!
C: Let’s boil the water.
C:我们把水烧开.
Brother pigs: OK.
猪哥哥:好的.
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫.
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead
三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了.
Storyteller: Since then, A and B work hard with C. They work and play together.
口语老师让演个什么剧,我写了个阿甘和陌生丑女人在公园各自等网友的一个故事.我演了那个丑女人.第一次排的时候我们笑得都不行了.托赖同组的明星演员们,效果很好 听说是让老师笑得最厉害的一组.爽歪歪
先要赞一个同组战友们演得太棒了,特别是客窜了跳baby one more time 和演梦露的两组,我们一致提名她和唐僧一起角逐最佳女主角.哦剧本拼写错误没矫正,随它去吧,反正我也是有拼写障碍的人.一起等待音乐(阿甘),羽毛飘(一人扇),阿甘和丑女人坐在长椅上.甘:my mama always says, lift is like a box of chop sticks, you will never know what you are gonna get. (膝上放着一盒筷子,大小长短不一,拿出来展示) the long ones? the pink ones ? or the boring ones? do you like some?丑:(讨厌地)no~~! thank you!.(抬手看表,焦急)甘: what are you doing here in this park? are you expecting some one?丑:yes, i’m on a date with a really great guy. now i’m waiting for him.甘:ha, me too. i’m expecting my fri- my girl firend, who is really a gorgous.丑:(不相信地)well, good for you.甘:frankly speaking, i’m a little nervers. i really hope she will like me. (擦汗)丑:wait, didn’t you know each other ?甘:no, we are cyber lovers. we fell in love on the chat room, and today it’s our first date off the net.丑:(吓得跳起来)me too! i’m expecting my cyber lover either! for the first time!甘:oh no!~丑:are you mr. big?甘:no i’m not! ! are you cinderella?丑:no! oh, i ‘m so released, we are not waiting for each other.(坐下放松地)甘:me, too!. so you are dating mr. big ha ? what is your nicky name on the internet?丑:please call me sexy rose.甘:(上下打量,叹口气)ok, rose, what is your mr. big like?丑:he is amazing!(一字一顿地强调) he works for the top government,想像场景一:(一男进场,音乐杀死比尔,黑客帝国两人对枪战,一人中枪,一人胜利,拿出学生证,说:fbi) 二人下丑:he once broke out of a jail with his sister.想像场景二:(sister: maicheal, you just go!m: no! i can get you out of here.sister: how can we get out of a jail?m: 撸出袖子,露出画的hello kitty: i have all the maps tattooed here. 指点着说:we get into here, following this way, to that door, then ,jump out of here, we will be free!
sister: really ? can we make it ?
m: don’t worry, just follow me, lincon.) 二人下.
丑:he promised me to take me to the sea!
想像场景三:泰坦尼克音乐起,两人做船头伸臂状.
a; oh , sexy rose , i love you!
b: oh, my mr. big, i want to puke! 二人下.