汉英互译的文章大约有六篇就行了,文体不限,最好是一句英语下面是一句汉语的,
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/19 20:24:53
汉英互译的文章大约有六篇就行了,文体不限,最好是一句英语下面是一句汉语的,
汉英互译的文章
大约有六篇就行了,文体不限,最好是一句英语下面是一句汉语的,
汉英互译的文章大约有六篇就行了,文体不限,最好是一句英语下面是一句汉语的,
1.I don't like her
我不喜欢她
Bob goes to a new school.
包勃去了所新学校.
One day he comes back."Bob,do you like your new teacher?''his mother asks.
一天,他妈妈问他:”你喜欢新老师吗?”
"I don' like her,Mother.Because first she says that three and three is six,and then she says thattwo and four is six,too."
"不,我不喜欢她,妈妈.因为她先说3加3等于6,然后又说2加4等于6.”
2.Ten Candies
十块糖
Mother asks her son,"Jim,if you have ten candies,and eat four,then how many candies do you have?''
妈妈问她的儿子:”吉姆,如果你有十块糖,吃了四块,那你还有几块糖?”
”Ten,''Jim asks.
"10块.”吉姆说.
"Ten?''Mother asks.
"10?"妈妈问.
"Yes,Mum.four candies are in my stomach and six candies are out of my stomach.Four and six is ten,isn't it right?''
"是的,妈妈.因为4块在肚子里面,6块在肚子外面,4加4等于 10,不对吗?”
3.Writing a letter
写信
Sam is writing slowly.Linda sees and asks him,"What are you doing,Sam?''
塞姆正在慢吞吞地写东西.琳达看了就问他:’’ 你在干什么,塞姆?”
”Oh,I'm writing a letter to my grandmother,''Sam asks.
"哦,我正在给我奶奶写信.”塞姆说.
"why do you write so slowly?"Landa says.
可你为什么写得那么慢?”琳达又问.
Sam answers,"Because my grandmother reads siowly."
塞姆回答说:”因为我奶奶读得很慢.”
4.I'm the driver
我是司机
The subway is crowded.A man tries to get on,but no one cares about him.
地铁里十分拥挤.有个男人想上来,但是没有一个乘客理会他.
"Hey,let me get on,''the man shouts.
"喂,让我上去.”这个男人喊道.
”It's too crowded.who do you think you are?"apassenger says angrily.
”太挤了.你以为你是谁?”一位乘客生气的说.
”who am I'm the driver!''the man says.
"我是谁?我是司机!”这个男人说.
5.Policeman and thief
警察和小偷
Here is the police station.A policeman is setting free a thief,"Now,you cango.But I don't want to see you again here.''
这是警察局.一名警察正在是释放一名小偷:”现在你可以走了.但是我在也不想在这儿看见你了.”
”Why?You get a new job?''the thief says happily.
"为什么?你换新工作了吗?”小偷高兴地问.
6.It must be crowded
一定很拥挤
A teacher is telling his student,"The moon is very large.Several millions people can live there.''
一位老师告诉学生:”月亮非常大,上面能住几百万人.”
And a boy laughs and says,"It must get crowded when it's a crescent moon.''
一个男孩笑着说:”当月亮变成月牙的时候,住在上面的人该多拥挤啊!”