求一段商务英语对话!求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/20 02:25:44
求一段商务英语对话!求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,
求一段商务英语对话!
求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,
求一段商务英语对话!求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,
A:these are our newest products,please have a look.
这是我们的最新产品,请看一下.
B:they looks good,
他们看起来挺不错
A:yes.they are popular in asia market.
是的,他们在亚洲市场很受热销.
B:how about the quality and price
可是质量和价格又如何呢.
A:our products are good in quality and cheaper in price.If you can order more,we will lower the
price.
我们的产品物美价廉,如果你采购得多,我们还会给你优惠.
A:great!
太好了!
怎么样的,等下给你编
A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
-很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
B: well, if you take ...
全部展开
A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
-很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.
-如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。
A: Let's meet each other half way.
-那咱们就各让一步吧。
A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.
-很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。
B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.
-那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。
A: I see. Thank you.
-我知道了,多谢。
A: How many do you intend to order?
-这种产品你们想订多少?
B: I want to order 900 dozen.
-我们想订900打。
A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.
-目前我们至多只能提供600打。
A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.
-这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。
B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.
-我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。
A: I see.
-我知道了。
A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
-下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。
B: Please state your opinions about packing.
-请陈述你们的意见。
A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.
-好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。
A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.
-大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。
B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
-是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。
A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.
-我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。
A: How are the shirts packed?
-衬衫怎样包装?
B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.
-它们用纸板箱包装。
A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.
-我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。
A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.
-据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。
B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
-是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
A: Do you do any chartering?
-你们租船吗?
A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
-你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?
B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
-请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。
A: That's what we think.
-我们正是这么想的。
A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
-你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。
B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
-我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。
A: That's fine.
-那很好。
收起