泰戈尔的经典诗句 写作文用

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/24 07:55:47
泰戈尔的经典诗句写作文用泰戈尔的经典诗句写作文用泰戈尔的经典诗句写作文用不知道你是写语文作文还是英语作文,就弄了中英对照的名句摘抄  生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美.  Letlifebebeauti

泰戈尔的经典诗句 写作文用
泰戈尔的经典诗句 写作文用

泰戈尔的经典诗句 写作文用
不知道你是写语文作文还是英语作文,就弄了中英对照的名句摘抄
  生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美.
  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
  有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的.我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的.
  Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
  我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空.
  My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
  是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢.
  It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
  如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了.
  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
  你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子.
  What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
  瀑布歌唱道:我得到自由时便有了歌声了.
  The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom.
  你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话.而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了.
  You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
  人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角.
  Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
  我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了.海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了.
  Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
  当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候.
  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
  决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着.
  Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
  完全为了对不全的爱,把自己装饰得美丽.
  The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
  错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败.
  Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
  这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息.
  In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
  我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们.
  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
  人对他自己建筑起堤防来.
  Man barricades against himself.
  使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美.
  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
  我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了.
  I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.
  只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的.
  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
  思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空.我听见它们鼓翼之声了.
  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
  谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着.
  Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.
  我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生.
  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了. 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里.
  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
  伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了.
  The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
  跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?
  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
  忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中.
  I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
  我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我.
  They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
  把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路.
  Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
  休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛.
  The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''
  瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声.」
  the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
  群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现.
  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
  当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大.
  The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
  麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧.
  “I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''
  瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」
  The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.
  樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它.
  He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
  想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的.
  The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.
  剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝.
  The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.
  白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩.
  The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
  尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报.
  God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.
  当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了.
  Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
  不是锤的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美.
  God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
  上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中.