英语翻译最好说下这首歌的背景,很想知道里面2PAC在呻吟些什么,感觉好虚弱
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/19 17:08:11
英语翻译最好说下这首歌的背景,很想知道里面2PAC在呻吟些什么,感觉好虚弱
英语翻译
最好说下这首歌的背景,很想知道里面2PAC在呻吟些什么,感觉好虚弱
英语翻译最好说下这首歌的背景,很想知道里面2PAC在呻吟些什么,感觉好虚弱
这首歌是在2pac和biggie smalls死之后,由eminem操刀制作的专辑,里面就是他们两个人的录音,当年2pac在录音棚里遭到枪击,他第一个怀疑的人就是biggie,两人从此的好兄弟关系就此破碎,两人在媒体里互相奚落,在歌里面互相谩骂,1995年2pac在看完拳赛回旅馆的路上,被人开枪在车里枪杀,整件事震惊了所有媒体,和说唱界,随后的1996基本同一时间,和同一地点biggie也被枪杀,东西海岸的战争告以段落,但是随之牺牲的是两个90年代里最伟大的说唱歌手.2pac在吉尼斯世界纪录里面被誉为世界上最受欢迎的匪帮说唱歌手,死以后的专辑销量依然可以创造出白金销量,但是我们只能听到他们的录音了.
我个人非常喜欢他们俩人,我听说唱乐转眼间也有6年多了,现在的说唱乐越来越没有味道了,变得越来越舞曲风了,失去了他的本质,当你听 pac和biggie的rap或是run dmc一些的old school的时候,你会发现那才叫真正的rap.hip-hop改变的不仅仅是我们的穿着,和行为,很大一方面是我们的态度,rap里面不仅仅只有 女人,金钱和暴力,里面更多的实质性的东西是我们一定要看到的,如果你在街上看到一个人穿着非常hip-hop,但是他学到的只是hip-hop的1%1000000,即使你以后穿这西服打领带,但是你的骨子里面有着hip-hop的精髓,无论你穿什么,你永远都是个Hip-Hop.永远的自信,傲气,乐天,无论生活有多困难也不会放弃.
well that is it,this song has many slangs in it,its really hard to translate but anyway i like to do this stuff all the time.have a good dream ,my homie ,see ya.
Between you and Biggie was like, who's gonna, who's gonna,
在你和biggie之间就像,谁将要,谁将要
who ruled, the, the, nigga kingdom and shit basically, you know what
谁统治着黑人和大多数事情,你知道吗
I'm sayin'?
It was like, this is like an election...
这就像一个选举
[2Pac speaking:] It is an election
这就是一个选举
[Sway Speaking] You know what I'm sayin'?
你知道吗
[2Pac speaking] Me and Biggie's situation was smaller than that,
me and Biggie's situation was like...
我和biggie的情况要比那简单,我们俩就像.
[Reporter Speaking] Tupac Shakur was shot several times in the chest...
tupac shakur的胸部被枪击中数次
[Chorus]
You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead
你知道吗,我想知道,如果他们非常高兴我死去了
Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
为什么我还要为了生存去奋斗,如果我的生活仅仅是打架
Why am I trying to see, when there ain't nothing in sight
为什么我要试着去明白,当那里什么都看不见
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
为什么我还要试着去奉献,当没有人给我机会的时候
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die
为什么我还要麻木的去活着,如果我仅仅是去在死亡中生存
[Notorious B.I.G.]
Check it, I grew up a fucking screw up
我搞砸了一件事
Got introduced to the game, got a ounce and fucking blew up
进入了一个游戏,被打击了一次
Chopping rocks overnight
一整晚都在解决问题
The nigga Biggie Smalls trying to turn into the black Frank White
黑人biggie尝试的去变成一个黑人中的frank white
We had to grow dreads to change our description
我们必须冒险去改变我们的历史
Two cops is on the milk box missing
2个警察在牛奶盒子里消失了
Show they toes you know they got stepped on
告诉他们脚印,你知道他们会追查到底的
A fist full of bullets a chest full of Teflon
第一颗子弹 一个沾满特氟纶(一个化学单词,郁闷)的胸部
Run from the police picture that, nigga I'm too fat
像警察一样躲开,但是黑哥们我太胖了
I fuck around and catch a asthma attack
我忙乱的跑并且哮喘病发作了
That's why I bust back, it don't phase me
这就是为什么我被抓了,它从来不等我
When he drop, take his glock, and I'm Swayze
当他被捕时,带走了他的抢,并且我成了swayze
celebrate my escape, sold the glock, bought some weight
为了我的逃跑庆祝,卖掉了枪,买了一些毒品
Laid back, I got some money to make, motherfucker
我的女人回来了,我又有钱去干一票,ma,de
[Chorus]
[2Pac]
And still I'm having memories of high speeds, when the cops crashed
我依然有在高速行驶时候的记忆,当警察来的时候
As I laugh pushing the gas when my glocks blast
当我开枪的时候,我大笑着踩着油门
We was young, and we was dumb but we had heart
我们那时很年轻,并且我们很白痴,但是我很有心计
In the dark when we survived through the bad parts
当我们度过糟糕的阶段,我们活下来的时候,我们在黑暗的世界里
Many dreams is what I had, and many wishes
我有很多梦想和希望
No hesitation in extermination of these snitches
对于消除这些贼人绝对不要犹豫
And these bitches they still continue to pursue me
这些坏蛋还在继续追捕我
A couple of movies now the whole world trying to screw me
一些电影,现在整个世界的人都想要摧毁我
even the cops tried to sue me
警察们也想我起诉我
So what can I do but stay true, sipping 22's a brewing
除了好好呆着我还能干什么,喝一点1922年酿造的酒
now the medias trying to test me got the press asking questions,
现在媒体要考验我,硬逼着我问我问题
trying to stress me
想要对我施重压
misery is all I see, thats my mind's state
悲惨是我看到的全部,这就是我的想法
My history with the police is shakin' the crime rate
我跟警察的历史就是改变了罪犯名单上的排名
Ma main man had 2 strikes, slipped, got arrested and flipped
我主要的手下有两次越狱,逃跑,被抓和殴打
He screamed 'Thug Life!' and emptied the clip
他大喊着 暴徒生活!然后耗尽了他的力量
gots tired of running from the police
他已经麻木了从警察身边溜走
[chorus]
[Biggie]
I was shocked at everything! Ya know what I'm saying. I wasn't more
我被所有的事情都震惊了,你知道我在说什么吗,我更震惊的是对于他的死
shocked at him dying.
I was more shocked at him. Pac' is a strong dude... I know him... You know what I'm sayin?...
我非常震惊对于他的死亡消息,pac是一个坚强的家伙,我了解他.你知道吗
Real strong... so it was when he got shot I was more like "again". You know what I'm sayin?...
非常坚强,所以当他被枪击中的时候就好像是再说“又一次这样”你知道吗
He always getting shot or shot at... He gon' pull threw this one
他总是被枪击或者是用枪射别人,他又被牵连到这种事件
again, make a few of records about it and its gon' be over..
录一些口供录音,然后这件事就过去了
You know, then when he died I was like 'Woah'... you know what I'm
sayin...
但是你知道,当我知道他死了的时候,我就像 啊!? 你知道吗
it kinda took me by suprise... even though we was going threw our drama I would NEVER
wish death on nobody! 'cause there ain't no coming back from that
好像就是在跟我开玩笑,就像我们俩一起去看喜剧,我从来不希望看见有人死亡,因为没有人可以在死亡中重生
[echo].