英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话.Cue Card A(for Student A)Situation :You help the guest to exchange the moneyYou are going to :Greet the guest;Introduce the present exchange rate and inquire the amount to exchange ;Check the guest's inf

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/21 09:34:18
英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话.CueCardA(forStudentA)Situation:YouhelptheguesttoexchangethemoneyYouaregoingto:Greet

英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话.Cue Card A(for Student A)Situation :You help the guest to exchange the moneyYou are going to :Greet the guest;Introduce the present exchange rate and inquire the amount to exchange ;Check the guest's inf
英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话.
Cue Card A(for Student A)
Situation :You help the guest to exchange the money
You are going to :
Greet the guest;
Introduce the present exchange rate and inquire the amount to exchange ;
Check the guest's information and exchange the money

英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话.Cue Card A(for Student A)Situation :You help the guest to exchange the moneyYou are going to :Greet the guest;Introduce the present exchange rate and inquire the amount to exchange ;Check the guest's inf
1. 问答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额.职员:您讲慢些好吗?
Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
职员:您用纸写下来好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.
职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等.
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元.
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开.
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了.
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户.
Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.
职员:请到6号柜台办理.
Clerk: Please go to the open counter.
职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理.
Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.
职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您.
Customer: I would like to, thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢.
2. 存款 DEPOSIT
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元.
Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续.
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.
职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位.
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式.
Clerk: Words and figures differ.
职员:您填写的文字与数字不符.
Clerk: Signatures differ.
职员:您的签名有误.
Clerk: keep your receipt please.
职员:请收好单据.
Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.
职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来.
Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.
职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们.
Customer: Thank you very much..
顾客:非常感谢.
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不客气.
3. 取款 DRAW
Clerk: yes?
职员:您好.
Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?
Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.
职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么.
Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.
顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币.
Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.
职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元.
Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.
顾客:取5000 RMB好了.
Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.
顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币.
Clerk: Please show me your passport.
职员:请出示护照.
Clerk: password please.
职员:请输入密码.
Clerk: please sign your name.
职员:请签名.
Clerk: please check carefully.
职员:请清点一下现金.
Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢.
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不用谢.
4.兑换 EXCHANGE
Customer: Can you change me some money, please?
顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?
职员:要换哪种货币?
Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.
顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币.
Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.
职员:请告诉我你要换多少.
Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.
顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币.
Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?
职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?
Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).
顾客:我想取现金.(我存到卡里)
Customer: What's the exchange rate today?
顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?
Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.
职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右.
Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?
顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?
Clerk: How would you like it?
职员:你要什么面额的?
Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.
顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的.
Customer: Thanks a lot.
顾客:非常感谢.
Clerk: My pleasure.
职员:不用谢.
5.收费 CHARGE
Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.
顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了
Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.
职员:请办理挂失手续费.
Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?
职员:您的卡号是多少?
Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.
职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元.
Customer: Do you charge for remit?
顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.
职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元).
Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.
顾客:我来交电话费.
Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.
职员:您的电话号码是多少?
Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.
顾客:我要交煤气费.
Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.
顾客:我要交电费.
Clerk: Please show me your card.
职员:请出示卡片.
支票结算
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
噢,是这样的.我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用.我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
当然, 我很乐意为您兑现.
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高.