在吉野家 点餐 用英语怎么说?要对话形式的·给分~在吉野家工作偶尔会遇到外国人,但很多餐厅都没有英文餐牌.需要靠收银员来对话,需完整对话.最确切的英文对话,切勿拼凑中式英语.
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/26 12:22:12
在吉野家 点餐 用英语怎么说?要对话形式的·给分~在吉野家工作偶尔会遇到外国人,但很多餐厅都没有英文餐牌.需要靠收银员来对话,需完整对话.最确切的英文对话,切勿拼凑中式英语.
在吉野家 点餐 用英语怎么说?要对话形式的·给分~
在吉野家工作偶尔会遇到外国人,但很多餐厅都没有英文餐牌.需要靠收银员来对话,需完整对话.最确切的英文对话,切勿拼凑中式英语.
在吉野家 点餐 用英语怎么说?要对话形式的·给分~在吉野家工作偶尔会遇到外国人,但很多餐厅都没有英文餐牌.需要靠收银员来对话,需完整对话.最确切的英文对话,切勿拼凑中式英语.
may I help you?
which one do you perfer?
we’d like to recommended this one
you're welcome~
Lao Wai, Oh, my God,I cannot understand a word of this menu. Is this a Chinese restaurant?
Cheng Se, No, this is Yoshinoya, a Japanese restaurant. I am a cashier here. Can I help you?
Lao Wai,...
全部展开
Lao Wai, Oh, my God,I cannot understand a word of this menu. Is this a Chinese restaurant?
Cheng Se, No, this is Yoshinoya, a Japanese restaurant. I am a cashier here. Can I help you?
Lao Wai, Yes. What do you recommend for dinner?
Cheng Se, Do you like chicken or beef?
Lao Wai, Chicken will be good.
Cheng Se, Our terriyaki chicken tastes great.
Lao Wai, Ok. Let me have that then. Does it come with rice?
Cheng Se, Yes, and a small cup of soup too.
Lao Wai, Great. How much is the total?
Cheng Se, 20 Yuans.
Lao Wai, Here you go. Thank you for your help. Your English is good.
Cheng Se, Thank you. Here is your number. It will be ready in a minute.
收起
这是我珍藏里的一部分,餐馆英语,很全面了。包括带位,点餐,收钱。
201) What time would you like your table?
您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?
202) A table for two?
你们是两个人吗?
203) For how many?
几个人?
204) Who’s the reservation f...
全部展开
这是我珍藏里的一部分,餐馆英语,很全面了。包括带位,点餐,收钱。
201) What time would you like your table?
您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?
202) A table for two?
你们是两个人吗?
203) For how many?
几个人?
204) Who’s the reservation for?
您为谁预订?
205) You can sit where you like.
您可以随便坐。
206) Is this table suitable?
这张桌子合适吗?
207) The waitress will be here in a few minutes.
服务员马上就来。
208) I’m sorry, there aren’t any tables left now.
对不起,没有空桌子了。
209) I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now.
对不起,现在餐厅已坐满。
210) We can seat you in twenty minutes.
二十他钟后才能安排您入座。
211) Have you been served?
有人为您服务了吗?
212) Do you have a reservation, sir?
先生,您预订了吗?
213) Would you come with me, please?
请跟我来,好吗?
214) Could you please come with me,please?
请随我来,好吗?
215) Please step this way.
这边请。
216) Would you like to sit near the window?
您喜欢靠窗坐吗?
217) Where would you like to sit?
您希望坐在哪儿呢?
218) I’ll be with you in a minute.
我马上就来。
219) Would you mind sitting here in the corner?
靠角坐您不介意吧?
220) We are open from 6 in the morning to 11 in the evening.
我们的营业时间是从早上6:00到晚上11:00。
221) We serve 24 hours.
我们24小时营业。
222) We are open round the clock.
我们昼夜营业。
223) Service hours are:7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for breakfast; 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch ; 6:30 p.m.to8:30p.m. for dinner.
早饭:7:00到9:00
餐厅供应时间是:午饭:11:30到下午1:30;
晚饭:6:30到8:30
224) May I have your name, please?
请问您的姓名。
225) Can you give me your name,please?
我可以问您的姓名吗?
226) Here’s the menu.
这是菜单。
227) I’ll bring you the menu,sir.
先生,我给您拿菜单。
228) Here are the menu and wine list.
这是菜单和酒单。
229) Are you ready to order?
您现在点菜吗?
230) Would you like to order now?
您现在点菜吗?
231) May I take your order now?
您现在可以点菜了吗?
232) What have you decided on?
您决定吃什么了吗?
233) Would you like Chinese food or Western food?
您要吃中餐还是西餐?
234) What would you like?
您想吃点什么?
235) What would you like to start with?
您先来点什么?
236) What would you like to follow?
您下一道菜点什么呢?
237) Would you like something to drink?
您想喝点什么吗?
238) What would you like for a drink?
您想喝什么?
239) Would you like to order aperitif?
想要点开胃酒吗?
240) Would you like an aperitif before lunch?
饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗?
241) What kind of drink would you like ?
您要点什么饮料。
242) What kind of juice do you want?
您要茶还是咖啡?
243) Will you have tea or coffee?
你要喝茶还是咖啡?
244) Do you like your coffee,black or white?
您喜欢清咖啡还是牛奶咖啡?
245) Would you like green tea or black tea?
您喜欢绿茶还是红茶?
246) Would you like to try MaoTai–the best Chinese spirits?
您想尝尝中国最好的酒——茅台酒吗?
247) Would you prefer Shanghai cocktail?
您喜欢上海鸡尾酒吗?
248) Why don’t you try a glass of dry white wine?
干吗不尝一杯干白葡萄酒吗?
249) What kind of Chinese food do you want?
您想吃哪种中国食物?
250) What kind of vegetables would you like?
您想吃什么蔬菜。
251) We have steak,roast chicken and vegetables today.
我们今天供应牛排,烤鸡和蔬菜。
252) Today’s special is roast leg of lamb.
今天的特别菜是烤羊腿。
253) Everything is a la carte.
这里只能点菜。
254) Would you like to dine a la carte or table d’hote?
您是吃点菜还是公司菜。
255) We have a buffet. You can have all you want for $ 10.
我们有自助餐,您交十元钱可以随便吃。
256) How would you like your eggs?
您喜欢几成熟的鸡蛋?
257) How would you like your streak, well done,medium or rare?
您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是熟透的,还是适中的,还是半生的?
258) How about trying some lobster?
您是不是尝一尝大虾?
259) I suggest you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.
我建议您尝尝四川菜。
260) I’d recommend this dish to you.
我愿意向您推荐一个菜。
261) I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
我肯定您会喜欢它。
262) It’s delicious and worth a try.
它鲜美可口,值得一尝。
263) I’m sorry,there are no chops left.
对不起,没有排骨了。
264) We haven’t any more lobster today.
今天的大虾已经卖完了。
265) This is the soup you ordered.
这是您点的汤。
266) We are short of help today.
我们今天人手少,
267) I’ll see about your order.
我会去看看您点的菜做得怎样了。
268) Do you care for a dessert?
您是不是想吃点甜食。
269) What do you want for dessert?
你要吃什么甜食?
270) I’ll get you another one.
我再给您端一份来。
271) What else do you want?
您还要别的什么吗?
272) Is there anything else?
您还要别的什么吗?
273) Could I serve you anything else?
还需要我给您点什么吗?
274) If you need anything else,just feel free to tell me.
如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。
275) What’s the problem,sir?
先生,出了什么问题?
276) I’ll take to the chef and see what he can do.
我去和厨师商量一下,看看他能否给予补救。
277) If you don’t like this dish, how about getting you another one?
如果您不喜欢这道菜,是不是换个别的。
278) Would you like it cooked a little more?
您愿意把它再煮一下吗?
279) Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be exchanged.
凡是点的菜上桌以后是不能换的。
280) Regretfully not.
遗憾的是不行,
281) I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulty.
真对不起,但也希望您能体谅我的难处。
282) I’m sure everything will be satisfactory again next time you come.
相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。
283) I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish.
实在对不起,我把菜送错了。
284) I seem to have misserved a dish.
我好象上错了一道菜。
285) I’ll change it immediately for you.
我马上给您换。
286) I can offer you some oyster soup. Compliments of the chef.
我可以向您免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。
287) Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗?
288) How was the food?
饭菜还好吗?
289) How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
290) Is everything to your satisfaction?
吃得满意吗?
291) What’s your opinion of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?
292) Would you like to sign for that?
您准备签字挂帐吗?
293) Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?
您准备将这个费用记到您饭店的总帐吗?
294) Could you sign here,please?
请您在这儿签字。
295) May I also have your room number,please?
我可以问一下您的房间号码吗?
296) In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
297) The minimum charge for a dinner party of 200 people is 6000 yuan FEC, excluding drinks.
200人的宴会最低的6000人民币况换券,不包括饮料。
298) May I have a look at your invitation card?
我可以看一个您的请柬吗?
299) At a Chinese party the guests usually arrive 5-10 minutes early.
中餐宴会客人通常提前五至十分钟到达。
300) It’s not good to be late.
迟到是不好的。
收起