英语翻译我没有什么课担心的I have——————她太害羞了、说不出话来She is ———————如果天气冷我们该怎么办?What ————if the weather——?我经常在老师面前变得紧张I often———
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/08 11:35:42
英语翻译我没有什么课担心的I have——————她太害羞了、说不出话来She is ———————如果天气冷我们该怎么办?What ————if the weather——?我经常在老师面前变得紧张I often———
英语翻译
我没有什么课担心的
I have——————
她太害羞了、说不出话来
She is ———————
如果天气冷我们该怎么办?
What ————if the weather——?
我经常在老师面前变得紧张
I often——————before teachers.
你不应该吧钱给他
You ——————————
如果我有时间、我会去的、但我没时间
If I———,I————.But I have no time、
如果他是你的话、他就不会上课迟到了
If he ——you.He————————late for class.
要是父母和我们住在一起、我们会把它做的很好
If oue parents ——————us,we————it better.
如果有人给我钱、我会马上去买一辆自行车
If someone————me money.I ————a bike at once.
要是他不这么忙、他就和我一起来了
—————————not so busy,she would come with me.
如果他请你参加他的生日聚会、你会怎么做
————you ————————if he asked you t be at his birthday party?
如果有人问我这个问题、我不会回答的
If someone ————————me this question.I ————————————him.
如果你成功了、一切都会很好
If you succeeded ,everything ————all right.
你能高数我急救室在那里吗?
Could you tell me——the ————room is?
我们在机场不期而遇
We met at the ariport————
英语翻译我没有什么课担心的I have——————她太害羞了、说不出话来She is ———————如果天气冷我们该怎么办?What ————if the weather——?我经常在老师面前变得紧张I often———
我没有什么课担心的
"I have nothing to worry about."
她太害羞了、说不出话来
"She is too shy to say anything."
如果天气冷我们该怎么办?
"What should we do if the weather is cold?"
我经常在老师面前变得紧张
"I often become tense before teachers."
你不应该吧钱给他
"You shouldn't have given him the money."
如果我有时间、我会去的、但我没时间
"If I have the time,I will go (there).But I have no time."
如果他是你的话、他就不会上课迟到了
If he were you,he won't be late for class.
要是父母和我们住在一起、我们会把它做的很好
If our parents stay with us,we would do it better.
如果有人给我钱、我会马上去买一辆自行车
If someone gives me money,I will buy a bike at once.
要是他不这么忙、他就和我一起来了
If she was not so busy,she would come with me.
如果他请你参加他的生日聚会、你会怎么做
What would you do if he asked you to be at his birthday party?
如果有人问我这个问题、我不会回答的
If someone asks me this question,I won't answer him.
如果你成功了、一切都会很好
If you succeeded,everything would be all right.
你能高数我急救室在那里吗?
Could you tell me where the emergency room is?
我们在机场不期而遇
We met at the airport by chance.