英语翻译原来的小学教材 最后一句好象是Charles was looking for you everywhere!
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/24 17:02:47
英语翻译原来的小学教材 最后一句好象是Charles was looking for you everywhere!
英语翻译
原来的小学教材 最后一句好象是Charles was looking for you everywhere!
英语翻译原来的小学教材 最后一句好象是Charles was looking for you everywhere!
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金.
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是./ 不,我不是.
6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好.
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢.
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简.
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克.
13. See you tomorrow. 明天见.
14. See you later. 待会儿见.
15. I have to go now. 我必须走了.
16. May I come in? 我能进来吗?
17. Come in, please. 请进.
18. Sit down, please. 请坐.
19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了.
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页.
21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名.
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗?
25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?
28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗?
29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里.
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上.
31. What's this? 这是什么?
32. It's a pen. 是支笔.
33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是./是的,它是.
35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔?
36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的.
37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车.
39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 这条街有多长?
43. What's the name of the cat? 这猫叫什么名字?
44. Where's the company? 那个公司在哪儿?
45. Which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?
46. What's this? 这是什么?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 这是空调.
48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的.
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼镜在哪儿?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
52. Over there. 在那边.
53. On the desk. 在桌上.
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的.
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是.我的是蓝的.
56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那个.
58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个.
59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的.
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆.
63. Who is the guy over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64. He's Bob. 他是鲍勃.
65. Is that girl a student? 那个女孩是学生吗?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是.
67. What do you do? 你是做什么的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是个农民.
69. What does he do? 他是干什么的?
70. He's a manager. 他是个经理.
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她一定是个模特,不是吗?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道.
73. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知道.
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是个司机吗?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我认为是.
76. What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯.
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧.
80. What's your family name? 你姓什么?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯.
82. How do you spell it? 怎么拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友.
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 这是汤姆.我的同学.
87. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你.
88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很高兴.
89. Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下.
90. How do you do? 你好!
91. What day is it today? 今天星期几?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一.
93. What's the date today? 今天是几号?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日.
95. What month is this? 现在是几月?
96. It's December. 现在是十二月.
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年.
99. What will you do during this weekend? 这周末你干什么?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
102. What will you do the day after on next? 后天你干什么?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你干了什么?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了.
106. Do you have a computer? 你有计算机吗?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有.
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本书,是吗?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他没有.
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
111. No, I'm a single son. 没有,我是独生子.
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 这儿有香波卖吗?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮.
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点.
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些.
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,请给我.
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮.
121. What time is it now? 现在几点?
122. It's two o'clock. 现在两点.
123. It's a quarter past five. 现在是五点一刻.
124. It's ten minutes to four. 现在差十分四点.
125. It's half past nine. 现在是九点半.
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 现在一点整.
127. It's not four o'clock. 还没到四点呢.
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是两点钟.
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟.
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿.
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了.
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作吗?
134. The flight is delayed. 飞机晚点起飞.
135. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了.
136. What day is today? 今天星期几?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一.
138. What's the date today? 今天几号?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一号.
140. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日.
142. What time? 什么时候?
143. You name the time. 你定时间吧.
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面.
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道确切日期吗?
146. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期.
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时候你在干什么?
148. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?
149. Only three days. 仅三天.
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来.
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?
153. Sorry, I don't. 对不起,我没有.
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点.
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您.
156. He's on the phone. 他在打电话.
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧.
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里.
161. You may go in now. 您可以进去了.
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友.
163. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?
164. You've changed little. 你一点也没变.
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?
166. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
167. Yes, a little. 会讲一点.
168. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利.
170. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好.
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好.
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语.
174. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音.
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重.
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难.
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混.
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好.
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看书.
183. I'm cooking. 我在做饭.
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5频道.
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机.
187. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班.
189. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友.
191. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会.
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游.
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢.
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了.
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁.
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁.
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一岁.
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的.
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多.
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿.
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学.
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了.
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁.
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁.
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了.
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会.
210. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子.
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床.
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭.
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿.
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作.
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字.
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点.
223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐.
225. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球.
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?
227. At about seven. 七点左右.
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起.
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了.
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室.
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭.
232. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上.
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟.
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭.
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了.
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班.
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了.
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志.
239. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好.
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟.
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好.真高兴再次见到你.
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了.
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂亮.
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢.这段时间你好吗?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟.
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤.
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了.
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾.
250. That's all right. 没事儿.
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有.我和她没有一点儿联系.
253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了.
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好.对不起,我必须得走了.
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见.记得联系哦.
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步.
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居.
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了.
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了.
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目.
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视.
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了.
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,火车已经开了.
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了.
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间.
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去.
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观那地方了.
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了.
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号.
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面.
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才几个月.
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿.
279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去.
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去.
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了.
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些.
284. I hope so. 希望如此.
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的.
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?
290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门.
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
http://www.efstu.com/
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Cel...
全部展开
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 cocktail party
茶话会 tea party
包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 grand celebration
情况介绍 presentation
小组讨论 panel discussion
同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判 enter into negotiation
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈 talks at working level
对口会谈 counterpart talks
议程项目 items on the agenda
主题 theme
议题 topic for discussion
双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 opening session
全体会议 plenary session
收起