英语翻译求高人翻译,但拜托不要用翻译器糊弄人了,这么整我也不用到这儿求了>>>Maximal R&B - Your First R&B Source

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/20 12:18:27
英语翻译求高人翻译,但拜托不要用翻译器糊弄人了,这么整我也不用到这儿求了>>>MaximalR&B-YourFirstR&BSource英语翻译求高人翻译,但拜托不要用翻译器糊弄人了,这么整我也不用到

英语翻译求高人翻译,但拜托不要用翻译器糊弄人了,这么整我也不用到这儿求了>>>Maximal R&B - Your First R&B Source
英语翻译
求高人翻译,但拜托不要用翻译器糊弄人了,这么整我也不用到这儿求了>>>Maximal R&B - Your First R&B Source

英语翻译求高人翻译,但拜托不要用翻译器糊弄人了,这么整我也不用到这儿求了>>>Maximal R&B - Your First R&B Source
手翻党来试一下.
翻得有点糙阿请见谅.
2 o'clock in the morning
凌晨两点
Woke up to the phone ringing
被电话惊醒【醒来去接电话
I wonder who could it be,
我想着这会是谁呢
And my man said go back to sleep.
我丈夫却告诉我回床上乖乖睡觉
Tryna act like its cool
他想要掩饰慌乱
then he walked in the other room,
然后潜进了别的房间
I heard whispering
我听见低语
He dont wanna talk in front of me.
他不愿在我面前通电话
Something is going on,
一些事情还在继续
Why are these secrets born?
这些秘密怎么会产生?
And I feel it very strong
我对此感知强烈
Starting to question you,
我开始质问你
Tell me who is she,
告诉我她是谁
Thats calling everynight,
那个每晚打电话给你的女人是谁
Baby this is gonna be the last time.
亲爱的 这将是我最后一次这么问
If you wanna go, be on your way
如果你想走 那么走吧
Cause obvious you dont really wanna stay,
因为 很明显你根本不想留下
You aint gotta worry about me,
你不用担心我
You're the kind of love I dont need.
我已经不需要你这样的人
If you wanna go, be on your way
如果你想走 那么走吧
Cant believe you did it to me in my face,
真不敢相信你竟然在我眼皮底下胡作非为
You aint gotta worry about me,
不用为我担心
You're the kind of love I dont need.
我已经不需要你这样的人
I got the phone billing today
我今天收到了电话账单
Look at all the calls that you made,
看着那些你打的电话
Oh boy I'm waiting on you,
噢男人 我在等着你
You better tell the truth
你最好告诉我事实
How long has it been
你们这样有多久了
Is she more than a friend,
她不止是个普通朋友吧?
And I got the right to know
我有权利知道事实
Before I close the door.
在我关上门之前
How can I trust you,
我怎么能相信你
You made me look like a fool,
你让我看上去像个傻瓜
When I gave you all my love
当我为你献出所有的爱
Why'd you go and mess that up.
为什么你要走 把所有都弄得一团糟
Baby when she hurts you
亲爱的 当她伤害你的时候
Tell me what will you do
告诉我 你会怎么办
Dont come running back to me,
不要再回来找我
Cause baby I'm through.
因为 亲爱的 我们玩完了
Just go, just go, just go,
走吧 走吧 走吧
Just go, just go, just go.
走吧 走吧 走吧 走吧
Just go.
走吧