英文面试常见问题及答案求一份应聘中英文面试常问的问题,最好带思路答案
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/18 17:37:10
英文面试常见问题及答案求一份应聘中英文面试常问的问题,最好带思路答案
英文面试常见问题及答案
求一份应聘中英文面试常问的问题,最好带思路答案
英文面试常见问题及答案求一份应聘中英文面试常问的问题,最好带思路答案
全文:http://hi.baidu.com/acumen/blog/item/78ad0a3326fa71f41b4cfffc.html
每个人都想找一份满意的工作,但是并不是所有人都能在面试中脱颖而出.建议在求职面试中回答问题一定要简明扼要,真诚中肯,才能合乎外企老板的口味,增加自己的就职机会.本篇摘录了若干问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力.
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉.我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值.)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明.)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员.具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持.)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住.)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会.)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力.)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好.)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上.)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献.)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作.我相信我能成功.)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如.)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人.)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感.)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱.)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑.)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心.)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人.)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人.)
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人.)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标.)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式.)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation on could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金.不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评.)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论.)
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气.)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取.)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点.)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误.)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳.)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目.)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事.)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构.)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的.)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要.)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响.)
Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里.)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧.)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧.)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作.)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早.)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我.)
A:假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭.)