求爱伦坡的一首诗《Annabel Lee》

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/25 14:10:53
求爱伦坡的一首诗《AnnabelLee》求爱伦坡的一首诗《AnnabelLee》求爱伦坡的一首诗《AnnabelLee》AnnabelLee——EdgarAllenPoe安娜贝尔·李Itwasmany

求爱伦坡的一首诗《Annabel Lee》
求爱伦坡的一首诗《Annabel Lee》

求爱伦坡的一首诗《Annabel Lee》
Annabel Lee —— Edgar Allen Poe 安娜贝尔·李
It was many and many a year ago,那是在很多年很多年以前,
In a kingdom by the sea,在大海边一个王国里,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know 住着位你也许认识的姑娘,
By the name of Annabel Lee —; 她名叫安娜贝尔·李——
And this maiden she lived with no other thought 那姑娘她活着没别的心愿,
Than to love and be loved by me.与我相爱是她的心思.
She was a child and I was a child,她是个孩子而我也是孩子,
In this kingdom by the sea,在大海边那个王国里,
But we loved with a love that was more than love — 但我俩以超越爱的爱相爱——
I and my Annabel Lee — 我和我的安娜贝尔·李——
With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven 以一种爱连天上的六翼天使
Coveted her and me.对她和我也心生妒意.
And this was the reason that,long ago,而这就是原因,在很久以前,
In this kingdom by the sea,在大海边那个王国里,
A wind blew out of a cloud by night 趁黑夜从云间吹来一阵冷风
Chilling my Annabel Lee; 寒彻我的安娜贝尔·李;
So that her highborn kinsman came 於是她出身高贵的亲属前来
And bore her away from me,从我的身边把她带去.
To shut her up in a sepulchre 把她关进了一座石凿的墓穴
In this kingdom by the sea.在大海边的那个王国里.
The angels,not half so happy in the heaven,在天堂一点也不快活的天使
Went envying her and me:— 对她和我一直心存妒意;
Yes!That was the reason ( as all men know,对!那就是原因(众所周知,
in this kingdom by the sea ) 在大海边那个王国里)
That the wind came out of the cloud,chilling 趁黑夜从云间吹来一阵冷风,
And killing my Annabel Lee.冻煞我的安娜贝尔·李.
But our love it was stronger by far than the love 但我俩的爱远比其他爱强烈
Of those who were older than we — 与那些更年长的人相比——
Of many far wiser than we — 与许多更聪明的人相比——
And neither the angels in heaven above,无论是那些住在天堂的天使
Nor the demons down under the sea,还是那些在海底的鬼蜮
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul 都永远不能将我俩的灵魂分开,
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee:— 我和我的安娜贝尔·李——
For the moon never beams without bringing me 因为当月放光华我总会梦见
dreams
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; 我美丽的安娜贝尔·李;
And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes 而每当星斗升空我总会看见
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee ; 她那明亮而美丽的眸子;
And so,all the,I lie down by the side 所以我整夜都躺在我爱人身旁,
Of my darling ,my darling ,my life and my bride,我的爱,我的生命,我的新娘
In the sepulchre there by the sea — 在大海边她的石墓里——
In her tomb by the side of the sea.在海边她的墓地.
埃德加·爱伦·坡(Edgar Allan Poe,1809-1849)美国十九世纪著名诗人、短篇小说家、文学评论家.他生于波士顿,曾在弗吉尼亚大学和西点军校学习,但时间都不长.他一生坎坷,常有怀才不遇的苦闷,心情忧郁,常常借酒消愁,以至嗜酒成性.他的诗歌代表作是《乌鸦》,短篇小说代表作是《厄舍古屋的倒塌》.