外贸商务英语函电最常用的一些句子有哪些,通俗点的

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/12/19 02:36:09
外贸商务英语函电最常用的一些句子有哪些,通俗点的外贸商务英语函电最常用的一些句子有哪些,通俗点的外贸商务英语函电最常用的一些句子有哪些,通俗点的多逛些外贸论坛,里面有很多,自己平时注意多积累1.通知 

外贸商务英语函电最常用的一些句子有哪些,通俗点的
外贸商务英语函电最常用的一些句子有哪些,通俗点的

外贸商务英语函电最常用的一些句子有哪些,通俗点的
多逛些外贸论坛,里面有很多,自己平时注意多积累
1.通知
  本厂已迁移到上述地址,特此通知.
  I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
  我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店,特此通知.同时,恳请订购.
  Having established ourselves in this city,as merchants and general agents,we take the liberty of acquainting you of it,and solicit the preference of your order.
  本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告.
  We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
  本公司股东年会,将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开,特此函告.
  Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar.1.
  今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元,特此告知.
  By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr.R.S.$120.
  通过这些渠道,他们会发来甚多订单,特此函告.
  Through these lines,we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.
2.回信
  公司断定我们所提供的货色优良,价格公道,感谢贵公司给我们一个机会,使我们的要求得以实现.
  We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price,and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
  贵公司5月6日函悉,本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品.此复.
  In answer to your favour of the 6th May,we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
  关于贵公司所询麦麸一事,现可提供该货20吨.
  In answer to your inquiry for bran,we offer you 20 tons of the same.
  贵函收悉,此地商场仍保持平静.
  Answering to your letter,we state that the market remains quiet.
  至今未复5月8日贵函,甚感歉疚,还望原谅.
  Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
  本月8日贵函敬悉.先生是位诚实可靠的人,特此告知.
  In response to your letter of the 8th inst.,I am pleased to say that Mr.is a man of trustworthy character.
  关于所询H.先生的情况,谨此高兴地告知,他是一位足以信赖的人.
  In response to your inquiry respecting Mr.H.,we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
  关于S.公司的情况,我们特此欣然函复.
  We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S.& Company.
  关于J.先生的情况,谨此高兴地告知,我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人.
  Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr.J.,we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
  17日贵函关于结帐一事,谨此告知,我们将很快寄去支票.
  Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account,I will send you a cheque shortly.

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2. We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3. We tender you our ...

全部展开

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2. We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3. We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
4. Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
5. We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
6. We should be grateful for your trial order.
如承试订货,不胜感激。
7. We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
8. It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。
9. We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
10. We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
11. We assure you of our best services at all times.
我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
12. If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
13. It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
14. We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
15. We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
16. We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.
我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
17. We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
18. We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
19. This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enables them to enjoy a maximum profit.
这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
20. We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

收起

外贸常用函电英语很多,你可以找一本国际贸易函电课本认真的学习,课本中的全部内容都很重要.