公司前台接待常用的英语
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/11/05 14:48:39
公司前台接待常用的英语
公司前台接待常用的英语
公司前台接待常用的英语
公司前台文员常用英语口语
1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称.例如:
“Hello,this is Information Desk.”
这里是问询处.
“Information Desk speaking.May I help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了.
This is the LI JIA Hotel,2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156.
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations.I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台.
I am afraid this is a direct line.We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156,please.
不好意思,这是直接电话.我们无法为您转接中式餐厅.请您改拨2234-1156,好吗?
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
1/14
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment.He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出.他应该会在下午5点左右回来.
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line.Could you hold the line,please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话.请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电.
May I have your name and phone number,please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电.
You are welcome,sir.
先生,不客气.
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音.
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络.
前台常用到的简单英语对话
Good morning/afternoon!早上好/下午好
2/14
Hi!Can I help you?/How can I help you?/Are you being helped?
你有什么事吗?
Did you make an appointment with him/her?
你跟他/她预约了吗?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
How to spell your name?
怎么拼写你的名字?
May I see your ID,please?
你有证件吗?
Give me one second please./
请稍等
One moment please,let me call him/her first.
稍等,我给他/她打个电话.
I'm sorry.He is busy right now.Would you like to call back later?
对不起.他正忙.您过一会再打来好吗?
He was here just now.He just stepped out.
他刚才还在这.他刚出去.
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留言吗?
I'm sorry.He is talking on the phone now.Please call back later.
对不起,他在打电话.请过会再打来.
May I know who is calling?
请问您是哪位?
Nobody answered the phone.
没人接电话.
Please sign your name here.
请在这签名.
Take care!
保重!
Have a good day!
开心
Have a nice weekend!
周末开心
Have a good one!